Accel World vs Sword Art Online lags terribly on PS Vita even with max overclock

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, does anyone know how to find the resolution address for VitaGrafix / VitaGrafixPatchlist? or alternatives to reduce the resolution?, I play Accel World vs Sword Art Online and I want to reduce the resolution to improve the performance.

I'm asking on behalf of my friend who I play Accel world vs Sword Art Online with on the vita, I play with max overclock cpu 555mhz, es4 222mhz, bus 222mhz it still lags like crazy, I couldn't find this game on vitagrafix, I don't know what resolution address is he said ask here and hopefully someone can help.

Please help me guys, I'm a noob with this stuff, why do so many vita games run so poorly without max overclock and even with max overclock it's still choppy.

My guess is that the games are poorly optimized but there has to be way to fix this.

I searched accel world vs sword art online lag on here but its just this thread:

Capture.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo