T-Rex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, people... sorry for up the old topic, but i have a problem about this!!

I have the official MC 1019 for me and my brother have the official MC 251, and my official MC 1019 contains the save of Phantasy Star Online (GameCube), but it's protected save and cannot be copied or moved to official MC 251 from my brother. I try run the app NUGASA to make backup save of PSO from official MC 1019 to my SD Card, but the NUGASA doesn't execute the backup mode with official MC 1019 inserted on slot A (tried on slot B too and fail), only execute the restore mode. Then i tested with official MC 251 on NUGASA and the backup mode works. I don't know how trying to backup save from official MC 1019 to MC 251... help me!!!

PS: GCMM doesn't works on my official Nintendo MCs. I don't have the third-party MC, okay.

T-Rex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
dn_angel000 said:
Have u tried GameCube Saver?

I tried and don't work to show the saves list.

And does the GCMM app only works on third-party? It's true?

QUOTE(Fishaman P @ Oct 15 2010, 04:33 PM) All I can say is NuGaSa.

This don't works on my official MC 1019.
And now?

Master_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got Gamecube Saver to work with my 1st party 251 card. I copied a Worms 3D save this way:
1) Turn on the WIi. Go to memory management and click on any of the game saves and then back out to the Wii Menu.
2) Open the Homebrew Browser and open GameCube Saver. Make sure you have a GameCube controller plugged in to use.
3) When the menu pops up, choose the memory slot and then start. You want to make sure you save is something like "AA.GCI" and everything is capitlized including the GCI part.
4) It should say file read successfully. Press A to make it say reset and turn off your Wii.
5) Wait a few seconds, turn it back on, and check out the memory management. The game save should show up now and you're good to go.

I ran the latest version of the program (1.1 DOL file) on my Wii through the latest Homebrew Browser. Hope this helps!

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that method work for exporting saves from your memory card to the sd card? I still haven't found a way to do that on my 251 nintendo brand memory card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas