Hacking G6 U-Disk Manager v4.4 is out

Seeker108

Trophies
Website
gamer60.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone is having white screens on armor changes like I was, just use safe mode. Although I lost my saves when I forgot to back them upÂ
hate2.gif

By switching armor do you mean from going X or ZX to normal? I dont want to run into this problem if thats what you mean.

showdown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one for me was Zx to Hx. What you should do is just go save (right after the boss) before making any armor change. If it works okay, awesome. If not, back up your saves are rewrite safe mode + rom trim. DoFat + rom trim with no soft reset may also work, but I haven't tried that.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you mean but every rom that is written says Write OK afterwards.

I mean... "Write Ok" box appear
as soon as I double click the zip file (Which contains the rom) - so it means they aren't uploaded at all,
it just a "Write Ok" box suddenly appear then... nothing happen
sleep.gif
;

I think I figured this one out. You can have multiple files in a zip but unless the .nds file is first it won't be found properly by the UDisk Manager software and will immediately pop up the "Write OK" message without actually doing anything. So as was suggested in the other posts extract the .nds, or zip it by itself, or zip it with other files but place it first in the archive.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I wasent able to get my advance wars DS to work with the link up, i get the message that says the file is linkable with gba AW1 and so.. but when i load the gba rom with x and then go back to nds game to play i get nothing to buy from the shop.. am i supposed to set some special options?
can someone specify what he does exactly and what rom files he uses? i'm using the save file i got out of my original AW: DS

If there is please someone who can look into this, ive been waiting quite awhile and done other trials to get the content from AW1(already unlocked content with a real copy of AW2)
yaynds.gif

I used 0095 - Advance Wars (U).gba and get NO problem unlocking the content : Advance Warpaper, Hachi's Land and Nell's Land can be bought for 1 Point.

Make sure that you're using loader 4.3a and u-disk manager 4.4 for linkage to work.

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone gotten the linkage function to work for MMZX with MMZ3 or MMZ4? Everytime I check the linkage box it just says no games support linking games found.
i've tried, i get the same thing you do, i'm putting the roms in the same directory and stuff. also, does anyone know anything about model OX? is it even worth getting?

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone gotten the linkage function to work for MMZX with MMZ3 or MMZ4? Everytime I check the linkage box it just says no games support linking games found.

i've tried, i get the same thing you do, i'm putting the roms in the same directory and stuff. also, does anyone know anything about model OX? is it even worth getting?

just fyi, you do NOT need to link to MMZ3/MMZ4 to get model OX. the link to those games are just for fighting an extra 8 bosses. to get model OX: (pasted from gamefaqs):

gamefaqs
The secret area N-1 houses one secret boss from Zero 3- Omega Zero. People who played that game know that this guy is using Zero's "origional" body. Anyway, once you take down this guy, go to the area where you can fight bosses from Zero 3 and 4. Take the third door and follow it through. Eventually you'll reach a strange stone that looks alot like a live metal.

Go to the lab in X-1 and talk to fluub (in the Lab area). After the game, he'll analyse it and find out it's a live metal, letting you use Model OX.

it's pretty damn sweet--it basically just turns you into "original" zero from MMZ3. you get an infinite overdrive meter and you get to use button combinations for charged attacks.

tolax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the GBA compatibility was meant to be improved. Racing gears advance still does not work though.
frown.gif

tolax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried both the US & EU versions of Racing Gears last night and both white screened on me.

System is a non flashed DSL. Every other game works on it fine so maybe I'll try again.

Both gba files were not compressed. Did you use the standard Hardware+Software setting when you ran this?

Thanks

olax

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
just fyi, you do NOT need to link to MMZ3/MMZ4 to get model OX. the link to those games are just for fighting an extra 8 bosses. to get model OX: (pasted from gamefaqs):

it's pretty damn sweet--it basically just turns you into "original" zero from MMZ3. you get an infinite overdrive meter and you get to use button combinations for charged attacks.
hey thanks, i had this clarified on a gamespot forum, i'm looking forward to getting this model

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand there is no way to do linkages between games like MMZ3 and MMZX correct?

We are still waiting for the G6 team to find a way. I am wrong about this?

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand there is no way to do linkages between games like MMZ3 and MMZX correct?

We are still waiting for the G6 team to find a way. I am wrong about this?

nm about my earlier comment, both games link perfectly with MMZX in the method that was described earlier in this thread.

Vidnez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried both the US & EU versions of Racing Gears last night and both white screened on me.

System is a non flashed DSL. Every other game works on it fine so maybe I'll try again.

Both gba files were not compressed. Did you use the standard Hardware+Software setting when you ran this?

Thanks

olax

I believe that Racing Gears Advance have an incompatibility issue with the english and chinese GB loaders.

It only work with the 4.0 beta and Big 5 chinese firmwares. A user had a similar problem with chinese GB loader, then he installed the chinese Big 5 version and the problem disappeared.

I sent an email to Danny, and recived a response saying that they will test it later, but I think he's a little sceptical.
dry.gif

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country

I know this. I already got OX in the japanese version. However, I want to fight the 8 bosses from Z3 and Z4. I haven't tried the new firmware though... Anyone got a save from right after getting the HX model I could have? I lost mine in re-writing it. Not a big deal to rebeat the boss but figured I'd try here first.

kinapak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi when trying Star Wars Lego, I just get the white screen, trim rom, DOFAT, and no soft reset. I have the 4.4 loader and game udisk manager. Any ideas?

Cheers
K

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill