G6 Lite U-Disk Manager Crash

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by mrazzino, Feb 3, 2008.

1. mrazzino
    OP

mrazzino Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2007
    United States
    I'm not sure if this has been solved somewhere else before or if there is a quick fix but I am having trouble with the U-DISK Manager for my G6 Lite. This is the PC software used to load games onto the G6 Lite flash cart.

I am using v4.9e which was the latest I could find, and running on Vista 32bit.

The problem occurs when writing games to the G6 Lite. I click write, select my file (.nds or .zip, doesn't matter) and then go to configure the options. If I click on the Read Method tab, the program crashes. Thus, I cannot set any of those read method settings which include important ones like Safe Mode. I can still click any of the other tabs, just not read method as this results in a crash every time.

Any help would be appreciated. If this doesn't happen on older versions maybe I need to downgrade? It may be a Vista related problem but I am not sure - I will try on my XP laptop later on. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. test84

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    Are you using CLEAN ROMs? or trimmed ones?

3. mrazzino
    OP

mrazzino Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2007
    United States
    Clean I believe. I don't even do anything to the roms, it just happens as soon as I click the read method tab. It doesn't happen when writing the games or anything. I can still write games I just can not modify the read method tab (which hampers games that need safe mode to load properly).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice