Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by abc978, Jul 16, 2006.
improve the reliability of saving game.
I just wish they would release the stupid english version. Mine is paid for and just awaiting shipment!
Lifted from the website for updated feature list :
Note : the previous version of G core 4.0a upgrade. Simplified Chinese version versus limited use. Updated information GBA-G approved version 4.1 shows that 4.1,NDS ends.
GBA ends :
1. Threefold increase archived backup certification mechanism to further enhance reliability.
NDS end :
1. Threefold increase archived backup certification mechanisms, further enhance reliability;
2. Increase filing that the state functions according to the state filing movements;
3. Servo system to increase battery power of judgement functions (background operation).
ok...a short translation
1) 3 types of saves support. This increases compatibility with more gba games
1) Same as 1) on gba
2) added save type display capability. able to display save type/condition
3) improved ability to monitor battery level and predict battery life (all done in background)
Why isn't this on G6's linked download section @ http://www.handheldsources.com/Download%20...ftware%203.html
Probably will be with time right? ...I'm guessing the English version isn't done yet.
They are really trying too hard here..
With the 4.1 loader, there is a disclaimer when you boot the G6. I have the Chinese G6 Lite & can't read Chinese.
Anyone know what it says? I think it has something to do with the 'new, better saving mechanism.'
Oh god.. let's hope it's not that annoying "this product is not endorced by nintendo" disclaimer...
It was perfectly fine to just keep that in the gba mode.
It means data processing... don't turn off the power.
This version improve the reliability of saving mechanism, not the compatibility.
thanks for the translation abc978