Hacking g6 lite 4.1 loader released

Samtasm

Trophies
XP
Country
Lifted from the website for updated feature list :

Note : the previous version of G core 4.0a upgrade. Simplified Chinese version versus limited use. Updated information GBA-G approved version 4.1 shows that 4.1,NDS ends.

GBA ends :
1. Threefold increase archived backup certification mechanism to further enhance reliability.

NDS end :
1. Threefold increase archived backup certification mechanisms, further enhance reliability;
2. Increase filing that the state functions according to the state filing movements;
3. Servo system to increase battery power of judgement functions (background operation).

kennyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ok...a short translation

GBA
1) 3 types of saves support. This increases compatibility with more gba games

NDS
1) Same as 1) on gba
2) added save type display capability. able to display save type/condition
3) improved ability to monitor battery level and predict battery life (all done in background)

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why isn't this on G6's linked download section @ http://www.handheldsources.com/Download%20...ftware%203.html

Probably will be with time right? ...I'm guessing the English version isn't done yet.

You answered your own question
toot.gif
grog.gif

QUOTE1. Threefold increase archived backup certification mechanisms, further enhance reliability;

They are really trying too hard here..
rolleyes.gif

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the 4.1 loader, there is a disclaimer when you boot the G6. I have the Chinese G6 Lite & can't read Chinese.

Anyone know what it says? I think it has something to do with the 'new, better saving mechanism.'

abc978

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the 4.1 loader, there is a disclaimer when you boot the G6. I have the Chinese G6 Lite & can't read Chinese.

Anyone know what it says? I think it has something to do with the 'new, better saving mechanism.'
It means data processing... don't turn off the power.

This version improve the reliability of saving mechanism, not the compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr