Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
hmm..if this finishes in time,
i wonder if it'll be the first winner of the homebrew bounty thing

itll easily win ... no other homebrew is this intricate(complex) or as many people working on it

wazmo

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
Canada
ahhh Im back (finaly)

you can e-mail me sprites at [email protected]

QUOTE said:
Also, I thought of a way for strumming to work. When you touch the screen a circle like this could appear at that location.

Then the stylus could move past the green line and that could register as a strum. Until you remove the stylus the object could remain in its current position, allowing the player to move over the green line numerous times with each pass over the line counting as a strum. Once the stylus is removed the object could be destroyed so that it could be created in another position. I chose a circle, because it would allow players to strum in any direction they want to. I'm not sure if you guys have strumming down yet or not, but this is just how I thought it could work if you were having trouble.

I really like this idea except instead of a circle i was thinking of using a pick. im gonna try this out tommorrow.

QUOTEhmm..if this finishes in time,
i wonder if it'll be the first winner of the homebrew bounty thing

now i REALLY want to get this thing finished!

im gonna be working REALLY hard on the project tommorrow so expect a new demo up tommorrow (or maybe even a few) and the sprites are GREAT everyone I will be using lots of them in my next demo especially the guitar Penguindefender made.
keep up the GREAT work
yaynds.gif

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
012345678910 said:
Sorry, you only mentioned pengiun, I thought you were trying to take credit for my sprites

no thats wrong

so

TO ANYONE I HAVE "BORROWED" SPRITES FROM ................ THANK YOU

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
@penguindefender

Yes, you can make a transparent border to make it the correct size.

@Rest of FretFury team

I'm giving up...Work is now my life, plus I have low hopes for this project...Well, myself and the project, not you guys, so keep up the good work!

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that ACX...
frown.gif
Well, good luck with the rest of your life... Me? I have no life! xD

Yesh, I'll be working on my retro sprites...

Wow, that's a good idea, if it hits any part of the line when it moves across that would be nice!

And if we win the bounty... I won't be taking the money, or not much of it... xD wazmo deserves it! He is doing the work I said I would do, he's doing good, butI'd still like to help as much as I could!

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested to see what happens. Promising a FoF port to the DS is big talk, especially since at this point all you have is essentially a program that displays two pictures. Good luck, cause if you actually get something working this will be my favorite homebrew.

J

Jackreyes

Yeah.
This project is sure to end shortly.
It'd be nice if it went somewhere, but it doesn't look like it will.

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I just got back from work. I'll be going to sleep soon. But first I want to say some things.

@wazmo

What do you mean that you will use a pick shape? Wouldn't a pick shaped strumming object cause strumming glitches, especially where the pick tapers? Also, the object should not be visible to the player. That way it does not block the view of the guitar, or anything else on the touch screen.

@Jackreyes

Please don't say things like "this project is sure to end shortly". The fate of a project is in the hands of the people working on it, but also the people that want it done. Saying things like this only brings the moral of the board down, and gets people thinking that those of us who are making the game aren't working very hard. It's talk like this that killed any chance for .gob compiler for GHOT.

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it might if we don't get it to read songs! Not that I'm putting myself and us down, but we need to search around, there would have to be something! Look, there's plenty of Guitar Hero clones that have guitar support, can't we get ONE piece of plastic to work in the NDS?

Yeah, is Swatkinz only on the gbatemp ghot customs site now or what?

kusohead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, thts some awesome stuff u (or u guys) have done so far
luv that button demo

any job for low poly 3D modeling, or anything 3D graphic concerned, send me an email ([email protected]) otherwise just disregard

gooday y'all

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HEY i got an idea
lecture.gif
(in the shower ..... dont ask)

another homebrew has a note flow its called playDiSmusic

if you download it yull see it

wazmo

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
another homebrew has a note flow its called playDiSmusic

that would hve been absolutly perfect if it were open source. if ANYONE can find a ds game with a note flow that is open source PLEASE tell me. I will be working on strumming next then I'll try to get a note flow.
yaynds.gif

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guitar Hero Roadie Edition? It's a homebrew that sucks and I don't know what to do, it's in another language.

VideoGame Hero, coming soon? Forgot the website.... sumiguchi.ca or something...

EDIT: Here is the website that I was talking about.

EDIT2: I don't know if those are Open Source...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1