Gaming Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy RupeeLand

awesomer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have completed everything except for the bottles, I am missing a single bottle and can't find it anywhere. Any tips as to where I may find it?

EDIT: nvm, found it. 100% ending of this game sucked.

pinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did you happen to find a complete walkthrough? the strategy wiki isn't complete... tho its fun to play without its nice to have something to refer to when needing the correct bidding prices :-)

awesomer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you happen to find a complete walkthrough? the strategy wiki isn't complete... tho its fun to play without its nice to have something to refer to when needing the correct bidding prices :-)
No I never did. But I beat the game itself in Japaneses before buying the English version and once I got that my friends and I helped each other to get 100%.

Masked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a 100% ending?! If I hadn't lost my save file, I probably would have liked to try to get it
cry.gif

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, I didn't know that they made an English version of this game...

*searching*searching*searching*searching*searching*searching*searching*

What ROM number?

pinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
23 bottles i believe? where can i find "power garlic"?!?! its driving me nuts at the moment.. i'm running around lon lon meadow and can't find them anywhere

pinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i've got the tingle bombs after finding bomb fruit and then talking to the pirates again. I still cannot find the "moles" on lon lon meadow that drop power garlic its driving me crazy.. does anyone know where abouts these moles pop up from the ground so i can bash em??
smile.gif

pinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok figured it out finally.. click on the tomato scarecrow and he complains about moles and 3 will pop up, fight them and get "power garlic" damn i can't believe it took me all damn day to figure that out :-)

Cora Tora

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone help me pleeeease? I'm stuck in underground level 1 of Desma's Labyrinth, what should I do? I can't open the door nor cross the bridge.
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse