Gaming Four Swords Anniversary edition

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the US eShop got it for Zelda's 25th Anniversary, but it was taken down in February this year. it's only available for redownload for US users who have downloaded it prior (like me).

I've downloaded it that time too,
but none of my friends downloaded it,
and I'm not interested in playing forever alone mode.

If the game comes to NA again, I'd be pretty happy,
since I'd be able to play with my friends

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded it that time too,
but none of my friends downloaded it,
and I'm not interested in playing forever alone mode.

If the game comes to NA again, I'd be pretty happy,
since I'd be able to play with my friends
I wish there was an online option. My girlfriend is the only friend of mine with a 3DS who lives close enough to realistically play locally. The rest are at least 3 hours away.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the US eShop got it for Zelda's 25th Anniversary, but it was taken down in February this year. it's only available for redownload for US users who have downloaded it prior (like me).

Not just US, it's available to re-download for anyone that had downloaded it before, like every other eshop game (including ambassador games), once you download something, even if you deleted it, you can re-download it any times you want. On the same system obviously.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Aaand it's back.
[URL='https://twitter.com/kitroplious'] Vernon Schieck@kitroplious [/URL]
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition makes a return for four days only!

Vernon Schieck@kitroplious
pic.twitter.com/xv11RJN9jq

BfPlF13CMAALaYX.jpg

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I already have it, but now my GF can get it and we can play some together. I really do love this game (and its GameCube counterpart).

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I already picked it up back when it was initially available, but this makes me really happy. Now I can actually play the game with tons of people I know who own 3DSes, but not GBAs.

EDIT: Again only for a limited time? Nintendo... come the heck on! Is it really so hard to slap a price on it and make it permanently available?

Reactions: Deleted-236924

saphiren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to trick the store into thinking I'm on a 3DS so I can download this? If it's the same version as last time, I don't see why it shouldn't work on DSi systems as well. I don't have any means to get a hold of it otherwise.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
also dont get at all, why its not permanently available for everyone... a free game never hurt any console. taking a free game away twice and not giving it to everyone, that hurts a console... specially considering its multiplayer and all

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Aw no love for the European eShop?

They'll be giving me a free copy of Super Mario Bros. Deluxe this upcoming month but it'd be nice to also have this.

mrhomiec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone had trouble with multiplayer on their 3DS?

i got it yesterday, and i spent a few hours last night trying to get it working on my 3DS (Zelda XL version).

i select Begin. choose my file. Start. and then Multiplayer.

on this screen with "Create a group" and "Join a group" the game kinda freezes no matter which one i choose.

creating a group just stays on this selection screen. and it won't let me do anything.

if i choose join instead, it switches screens where the choices go away then freezes. and the message on the top says "Looking for a group. Please wait a moment."

in both cases the music continuously plays correctly. the sword shimmer loop animation on the top screen plays correctly. and i can't press B to go back.

the Home button works to get out of the game.

then on three of my friends' systems, they all connect to each other just fine. two have the Blue 3DS XL, and one has the red 3DS.

each of our systems are on version 7.1.0-15U. Wi-Fi works in all 3DS related parts (Pokemon, eShop, etc), but not in this game.

stuff i've tried:
* deleted the game, and re-downloaded
* shutting off 3DS and turning back on again
* running the game without SD card inserted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can't wait for someone to add ray tracing and that kind of stuff lol