SirKelly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WIKILEAKS WATCH OUT

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait, that means there might be more tech demos!
Sadly not on the Console itself but there is thill the hope that we maybe find a Early Protoype of the games talked about in this article / and I belive maybe nintendo send these early dev units with some demos from e3 so people would find out how the system is working internaly

I might've found out what the game is.

From WIRED.

https://www.wired.com/2010/06/nintendo-3ds-hands-on/

I found a detailed description of the tech demo game. http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/hands-on-preview/23443/tech-demo-3d-challenge-nintendo-3ds
Holy hell okay I think that I have an Early copy on that Demo ... O.o Because I cant directly choose just one after one

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly not on the Console itself but there is thill the hope that we maybe find a Early Protoype of the games talked about in this article / and I belive maybe nintendo send these early dev units with some demos from e3 so people would find out how the system is working internaly

Holy hell okay I think that I have an Early copy on that Demo ... O.o Because I cant directly choose just one after one
If we go buy the date of the article - June 2010, this would imply the unit is even earlier than that. I wonder if it has hardware differences to the final unit too. I remember talks back in the day that the GPU wasn't final until quite late so it's possible.

SirKelly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If we go buy the date of the article - June 2010, this would imply the unit is even earlier than that. I wonder if it has hardware differences to the final unit too. I remember talks back in the day that the GPU wasn't final until quite late so it's possible.
But from the look of the Motherboard it looks allmostly the same I think they had different manifatuers for sertain things but mostly all the same

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Tegra boards were never used in retail-like units. They were just standalone development boards.

AFAIK all known retail-like units use hardware identical to retail but with a different configuration in the OTP and different firmware.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
He offerd me like 500€ but with shipping The system and the Software and that not dumped not for me or anybody else x.x I mean besides the system I couldnt just take money for a system / Software that I dont even own but thats very nice of you anyhow and the thing is if this would happen that Id be like : Give me 1 BILLION DOLLAR andI will release this "game" then Nintendo wouldnt be going out to find me 100%
Keep in mind that dev units are a lot more expensive than regular ones in general, I think they go for something crazy like 2000 dollars new. So €500 is actually not that high of an offer and I'm sure you can get other offers so you don't have to take this one.
Edit: Plus if this is a prototype unit, which it sounds like it might be, it's worth even more. I haven't yet seen one of those in the wild so you could be talking thousands of dollars, even if it is partially broken, it can certainly be fixed.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

SirKelly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Keep in mind that dev units are a lot more expensive than regular ones in general, I think they go for something crazy like 2000 dollars new. So €500 is actually not that high of an offer and I'm sure you can get other offers so you don't have to take this one.
Edit: Plus if this is a prototype unit, which it sounds like it might be, it's worth even more. I haven't yet seen one of those in the wild so you could be talking thousands of dollars, even if it is partially broken, it can certainly be fixed.
Oh well O.O Okay I 5thought these systems only cost like 200€ and well I allreasdy replaced the "Defective" components ( the whole upper screen )

SirKelly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you take some pictures of the console? I want to see what it looks like compared to retail and dev units.
The thing stats that the plastic parts must have been pressed arround Januray 2010 ( if I didnt miss read it ) sadly the buttuns and everything went into my button bin and I cant find out which ones were the orgininals :/

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-07-09 at 02.23.03.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-09 at 02.23.03.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 579
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-07-09 at 02.23.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-09 at 02.23.50.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 518

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing stats that the plastic parts must have been pressed arround Januray 2010 ( if I didnt miss read it ) sadly the buttuns and everything went into my button bin and I cant find out which ones were the orgininals :/
dam, I don't know why but it seems to look sleeker then a normal unit

Last edited by jt_1258,

SirKelly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dam, I don't know why but it seems to look sleeker then a normal unit
The FOrm Factor is the same as a normal 3ds Console ( As I was able to replace the whole upper part of the console with another one )

any luck with the cia?
You mean the guys from the Us or which CIA do you mean as I havent been able to install the homebrew / CFW stuff yet

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FOrm Factor is the same as a normal 3ds Console ( As I was able to replace the whole upper part of the console with another one )

You mean the guys from the Us or which CIA do you mean as I havent been able to install the homebrew / CFW stuff yet
the cia you install a 3ds game with

Reactions: BLOCKMINER3000

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

i meant the challenge game and i will be eagerly waiting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol