Hacking For the man who isnt afraid of Nintendo.

Tim the Elite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IMO, just make an app that installs only tickets for all VC games. Then you go to shop and just choose, plus that would look pretty cool, owning everything in the wii shop.

only for people who arent afraid of reggy knocking on ur door and beating you up.

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
lol you have just crossed the line between piracy and stealing ,why dont you just steal somebodys credit card and buy all the games you want ,whats the difference...

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could try this on a spare wii (heh heh). Plus when u try to DL a WADed VC game from shop,it give a transaction error.

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
otto888 said:
I could try this on a spare wii (heh heh). Plus when u try to DL a WADed VC game from shop,it give a transaction error.
IF Nintendo were to react on this, you'd probably get an IP-ban aswell. So having a spare Wii wouldn't do you much good. Unless ofcourse you called your IPS for an IP-change.

Tim the Elite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
well theres a point but theres a difference from downloading em off the net or going to the wii shop channel and just taking em...

either way its the same crime... my way is just lazier.

EDIT: forgot to quote

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tim the Elite said:
IMO, just make an app that installs only tickets for all VC games. Then you go to shop and just choose, plus that would look pretty cool, owning everything in the wii shop.

only for people who arent afraid of reggy knocking on ur door and beating you up.

no, only for total idiots who want nintendo to crack down on the scene and possibly attack any homebrew completely, not just VC piracy.

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
Dingler said:
otto888 said:
IF Nintendo were to react on this, you'd probably get an IP-ban aswell. So having a spare Wii wouldn't do you much good. Unless ofcourse you called your IPS for an IP-change.

I have a dynamic IP.
Changes every half hour or hour...

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i hope some scene group will release a package like that
smile.gif

at least you can download the games released by blaze from the shopping channel again
smile.gif

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
mickthestud said:
lol you have just crossed the line between piracy and stealing ,why dont you just steal somebodys credit card and buy all the games you want ,whats the difference...

2 different crimes....2 different punishments....2 different affects on peoples lives.

Plus nintendo wouldnt do an ip ban, it'd be a mac addy ban.

Tim the Elite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont see why people r going off about this

downloading them from the shop and installing them is the EXACT same thing. coz either way, it installs a ticket, which nintendo can see.

so may as well install all tickets, because theyll ban u for having one game, and theyll ban u for having ALL games, same thing.

my theory is just for lazy peeps and show offs who can say "i own teh wii shop channl using hax0r"

aaa2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason why doing this would be stealing is that if you download it from nintendo's servers you are using their capacity without paying for it! If you download it somewhere else you do not use their capacity so you do not harm them since you would not buy the game anyways! The difference between piracy and stealing is that piracy does not do any harm even it is illegal while stealing does harm!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn