Gaming Fixed Biggest loser challenge - NTSC- freezes during boot

mojobaby27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggest loser challenge - freezes during 4th boot screen. Saw others had this problem around net wii sites.
was using :

ios 222 (r65535)
base ios 38 mload v 5.0

changed to:

ios 223
base 37 v 5.0

and works fine now. Hope this helps someone.

changed to

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Whether this will "help" anyone really depends on your definition of the word "help", being that The Biggest Loser is all about developing unhealthy relationships with food, exercise, and your own body; albeit video game versions lack the undercurrent of malicious humiliation, I'm sure they're still offensive, othering, and generally devoid of merit.

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
O, It help me ! I used 223-mload base on 238v4 , it's works :creep:

But it halt when it got into home menu after game over. :blink:

Where to get 37 v5?

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently used ModMii to update my circa 2012 softmodded Wii and decided to fix all remaining issues. One was related to this thread.

I am using (close to the) latest version of USB Loader GX from Dec 2018 and had the same problem: Biggest Loser Challenge freezes during 4th boot screen.
Changing the boot IOS for the game to "223" immediately fixed the problem and the exergame works fine now. Just wanted anyone in the future to know that really works.

Thanks to the OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_