Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Issac said:
spoonmanx said:
princefarzan said:
Well, it's the first-party titles we're talking about, not console exclusives.
Is there a difference? 1st party games are most often system exclusives...
Name a 1st party console game that is available on other current consoles.

Umm, you quoted the wrong guy with my post...

anyway, turn it around... Name a console exclusive game that isn't first party! There are plenty!
For example... Castlevania, that game on Xbox live arcade... It's made by Konami... not first party.. if it is awesome or not? doesn't matter, we're discussing first party, not exlusives.

That Castlevania game isn't gonna be exclusive for a whole lot longer (coming to PSN if you're talking about the multiplayer one).

spoonmanx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Issac said:
spoonmanx said:
princefarzan said:

anyway, turn it around... Name a console exclusive game that isn't first party! There are plenty!
For example... Castlevania, that game on Xbox live arcade... It's made by Konami... not first party.. if it is awesome or not? doesn't matter, we're discussing first party, not exlusives.

That Castlevania game isn't gonna be exclusive for a whole lot longer (coming to PSN if you're talking about the multiplayer one).

Sorry, was trying to cut down some of the quote waste.

Well, lets go back to what this was all about to begin with. Microsoft (1st party company) bragging about how their exclusives are better than the competition.
Which my reply was in line with. I was talking about system exclusives by 1st party companies. Not Konami or other 3rd party developers...

Anyway, I'm done with it. /unsubscribe

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
spoonmanx said:
Nathan Drake said:
Issac said:
spoonmanx said:
princefarzan said:

Sorry, was trying to cut down some of the quote waste.

Well, lets go back to what this was all about to begin with. Microsoft (1st party company) bragging about how their exclusives are better than the competition.
Which my reply was in line with. I was talking about system exclusives by 1st party companies. Not Konami or other 3rd party developers...

Anyway, I'm done with it. /unsubscribe

And I just disagreed with the part that i bolded, those xbox live arcade summer lineup games that were exclusive "for now", those would most probably not be first party games, which was the ones he was bragging about.

And Awesome that the castlevania game is coming eventually!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT