Hacking Firmware Update

SupahDupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ran into a problem where I can't update my Wii U or use the Eshop, you may have heard of the Error Code: 105-3102 problem, I still couldn't figure it out with help from others, but anyway I wanted to know if there was possibly a way to update the Wii U or trick it into thinking it's a certain update through homebrew, I'm not able to play Breath of the Wild because I'm not on the latest firmware.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that error related the modified files on vWii? I know that youve messed up your vWii you cannot update the Wii U until you fix all the ios's

SupahDupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that error related the modified files on vWii? I know that youve messed up your vWii you cannot update the Wii U until you fix all the ios's
I've heard about that possibly being the problem but I'm not sure how to check to see if they are messed up or not.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard about that possibly being the problem but I'm not sure how to check to see if they are messed up or not.
Is your virtual Wii modded? If so there is a tool that you can run that will display all of the iOS file. I don't remember the name

SupahDupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your virtual Wii modded? If so there is a tool that you can run that will display all of the iOS file. I don't remember the name
My virtual Wii is modded, if you find out I would love to know the name of the tool, it really messed up my Wii U.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
run SysCheck from your vwii HBC and post it here that way we can see what is messed up

also Breath of the Wild needs a update before it will run but the update is not on NUS yet
but there is a fakesigned update available if you know where to look

Reactions: The3rdknuckles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.