ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the S support option is there, they just can't seem to reach it for some weird reason. ;_; No matter how much i pair them up. Anyway, I'll keep trying to pair them up a few more times and see.
In case it doesn't work though... is there anything i could do to fix this? Via gamedata.bin.lz maybe?
I just looked and I fucked something up on Kaden's support table, see if this file works.

Reactions: Ningyoplug

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
I just looked and I fucked something up on Kaden's support table, see if this file works.
It works!!! : D thanks a lot, you're awesome!!

Now I just need Shigure's offset... but since I don't want to ask every single time, I tried to do some research. I tried to follow what this post says but i don't get any txt file after dragging the gamedata file into FEAT. it just decompresses the file and thats it.
Could you maybe send me that .txt file? ;; so that i don't have to ask every single time for a character's offset.

If you can't that's okay, I just need Shigure's offset for now!

EDIT: Found this list of PIDs online. I just have to add 0x98 to a chara's address until i get to Shigure right? I'm going to try and see if it works!
EDIT2: tried and i think i found Shigure's gender address, and it's 00 so its correct, but some of the other genders weren't correct, like Mozume's gender was 00 too... so i'm very confused.
EDIT3: IT WORKED!! I married Shigure with male!Kamui and i got Kanna. Still confused about Mozume's gender but whatever lol

Last edited by Ningyoplug,

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, those are a lot of decompression programs lol, so, why do some programs work for some computers rather than others?

Moondrag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question for deathchaos. Is there a different paralouge for the gendered Kanas or do they share the same paralouge and the game's coding just checks for the avatar's gender to decide? (Same goes for Morgan in Awakening)

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried searching, and couldn't find any mention,
would anyone be kind enough to link me to a list of Character IDs?
If you mean a list of some characters' offsets, you can find it here!
No, not the offsets, the IDs. I specifically said IDs.
You know, for editing the save file to make the male Kana a female Kana (image and model-wise, not necessarily relationship wise).

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
…Download the latest release here.

-snipped-

How Do I Install This?

Here is the download link. There are two versions contained in the file, a HANS version and an NTR CFW version (the NTR CFW version only has the plugin for the North American Special Edition, NA Birthright, and JP Special Edition at this time.) If you don't know what NTR CFW is chances are you're going to want to use the HANS version…
[not exact quote, rehashed as to prevent newcomers from downloading old files unknowingly.]

The first link after the changelog (at the time of this post) is the initial release, and downloaded it, because I had scrolled through the changelog and thought, "how nice of them to put one after the changelog aswell so I don't have to scroll up." and was a little confused for a while.

I recommend moving te latest download link from above the changelog to below it, and remover the outdated link altogether, or if you want to keep it for archival reasons, link it to the appropriate version number in the changelog.

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you referring to Blue-haired Lissa that "Chaos" shows on his tumblr?
I'm confused where your post is coming from.
Short answer: yes, I don't know.
Long answer can be found by scouring the net.
Oh I mean replacing characters from your unit, to others such as the amiibo characters, or a character such as Anna through means of HxD

Last edited by Raitera11,

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I mean adding characters such as the amiibo characters, or a character such as Anna through means of HxD
Well, you stated your question wrong, since you asked about adding characters to the game.
Yes, you can replace characters in your roster with other characters that can be in your roster, and some that can't normally be.
I recommend proceeding wit caution.

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you stated your question wrong, since you asked about adding characters to the game.
Yes, you can replace characters in your roster with other characters that can be in your roster, and some that can't normally be.
I recommend proceeding wit caution.
Sorry, I'll fix that, and how can I do it, and with what caution, would it break the game?

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game doesn't always like loading save files with unreleased DLC, like Anna or Witches.
And you do it the same way you'd cheat in skills, or stats.
You find the data you want to edit, then you edit it.

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game doesn't always like loading save files with unreleased DLC, like Anna or Witches.
And you do it the same way you'd cheat in skills, or stats.
You find the data you want to edit, then you edit it.
Do I have to replace my main unit characters, can't I replace the einherjar characters, or the prison characters with the characters I want on my team instead?

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recommend replacing prison characters.
Though I'm not saying you can't…

Do what you want to do, but don't complain to me if you wreck your save, your game, or your system.
I'm no expert on the matter.

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend replacing prison characters.
Though I'm not saying you can't…

Do what you want to do, but don't complain to me if you wreck your save, your game, or your system.
I'm no expert on the matter.
I use HxD to find the character data, but I don't know where the prison data would be, along with the amiibo data, what do I do if I want to find the prison data?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...