ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this idea and been craving it ever since I found out that I couldn't marry Lucy as FemRobin.
YEARRRS.
Fan girling aside, are you looking for help with coming up with supports or checking for errors?
You plan to rewrite most or all of the supports, or just same sex partners?
Is there a GUI program for making/testing supports?
I can't wait to see this through along with Fates in the future!

If you'd like to help with writing supports or checking for errors, I'd love your help! I don't plan on rewriting most of the supports, only some of the worst ones, though I am going to fill all the new support options with convos. And I should have something quick prepared for Fates very soon ;) (I may or may not be working on it as I type this).

Reactions: EllioneDHunter

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yeah. You can use this to make supports, and this to test them. (Okay, well, the Fire Emblem Infinite Text Simulator doesn't work with all characters, but it helps with formatting.)
I've actually noticed some errors with FEITs, so sometimes things look extremely wacky and look like they're not working right but ingame everything works perfectly as intended, I have a great example on a custom made support I was testing out myself.

$SbpSTRM_BGM_EVT_SERIOUS2|800|$t1$Wmクロム|7$w0|$Wsクロム|$Wa$Wmルキナ|3$w0|$Wsクロム|$Wa$Eキメ|$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_ATTACK_H2|Tyah!$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE0| $SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DAMAGE_2| $k$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_ATTACK_L1|$Eキメ|Hah!$k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$E苦,|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE0| $SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_WIN_4| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_ATTACK_L2|$Eキメ|Hah!$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE1| $SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DAMAGE_2| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DUAL_ATTACK_4|$Eキメ|My turn!$k$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_ATTACK_H3| $k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE0|$E苦,| $SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DAMAGE_1| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DUAL_ATTACK_4|$Eキメ|Come on!$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE1| $SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DAMAGE_5| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DUAL_ATTACK_5|$Eキメ,汗|Take this!$k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE1| $SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DAMAGE_3| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DUAL_GUARD_2|Not so fast!$k$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_ATTACK_H2|$Eキメ| $k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE2| $k$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DEAD_1|It seems I am no match\nfor you, father.$k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$E笑|$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_WIN_2|You're a lot better than you think you\nare Lucina, give yourself some credit.$k\n$Sbs1000|

This part of my support script works 100% perfectly as I intended it to, but for some reason, FEITs randomly craps itself and all text boxes go to Lucina until the very last one.

robotortoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually noticed some errors with FEITs, so sometimes things look extremely wacky and look like they're not working right but ingame everything works perfectly as intended, I have a great example on a custom made support I was testing out myself.

$SbpSTRM_BGM_EVT_SERIOUS2|800|$t1$Wmクロム|7$w0|$Wsクロム|$Wa$Wmルキナ|3$w0|$Wsクロム|$Wa$Eキメ|$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_ATTACK_H2|Tyah!$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE0| $SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DAMAGE_2| $k$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_ATTACK_L1|$Eキメ|Hah!$k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$E苦,|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE0| $SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_WIN_4| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_ATTACK_L2|$Eキメ|Hah!$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE1| $SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DAMAGE_2| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DUAL_ATTACK_4|$Eキメ|My turn!$k$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_ATTACK_H3| $k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE0|$E苦,| $SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DAMAGE_1| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DUAL_ATTACK_4|$Eキメ|Come on!$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE1| $SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DAMAGE_5| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DUAL_ATTACK_5|$Eキメ,汗|Take this!$k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE1| $SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DAMAGE_3| $k$p$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_DUAL_GUARD_2|Not so fast!$k$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_ATTACK_H2|$Eキメ| $k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpSE_EVT_DAMAGE2| $k$SvpSE_VOICE_MARTH_DEAD_1|It seems I am no match\nfor you, father.$k\n$Wsクロム|$Wa$E笑|$SvpSE_VOICE_CHROM_WIN_2|You're a lot better than you think you\nare Lucina, give yourself some credit.$k\n$Sbs1000|

This part of my support script works 100% perfectly as I intended it to, but for some reason, FEITs randomly craps itself and all text boxes go to Lucina until the very last one.

Yeah, sometimes it also just plain crashes for me. For instance, the default F!Robin/Chrom C-support forces it to crash. I think it has something to do with spaces.

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks like the NTR version wasn't compressed properly. The japanese is garbage. While I had it more or less working already, like I said a lot earlier my edited avatars were not able to support each other. I thought I was missing files so I tried to download it again. Are there supposed to be folders in the m/E/ folder? If so, I'm missing these.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Looks like the NTR version wasn't compressed properly. The japanese is garbage. While I had it more or less working already, like I said a lot earlier my edited avatars were not able to support each other. I thought I was missing files so I tried to download it again. Are there supposed to be folders in the m/E/ folder? If so, I'm missing these.
Huh, I've had that problem before, it's already happened twice, seems like letting Dropbox auto compress folder with japanese files messes things up badly.

I'll reupload it and correct this shortly.

Edit: The files are compressed correctly, there are not supposed to be any folders in m/E
upload_2016-2-21_21-26-51.png

What exactly is the problem you seem to be having?

Last edited by DeathChaos,

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks like it's 7-Zip's problem then. Opening it with a locale emulator shows the files properly though and there wasn't any folder. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything before testing it again. What I was trying to do is trigger the MaMUxFeMU ingame; I was able to edit my save so the second avatar would show up in the support menu but when they finally where able to do the C support (they weren't gaining support points) the conversation was a blank one just like when there's files missing.
Edit: Totally forgot most of these supports didn't have a conversation to go with yet. So for now I'll just add some basic ones myself. Do you know how to fix MaMU's lack of quotes though?

Last edited by Ezehokadrim,

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aqua in the future?
YESSSSSSS
When it comes to the testers, I can't seem to use the awakening characters, only the Fates characters.
Yeah, FEITS only includes a handful of Awakening characters. You could always replace the katakana for their names with Fates characters and still test facial expressions + dialogue.

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. You can use this to make supports, and this to test them. (Okay, well, the Fire Emblem Infinite Text Simulator doesn't work with all characters, but it helps with formatting.)
Can anyone better explain how to use this to me? Like I'm pretty sure I can't just copy the .txt file this program makes over to romfs and call it a day.

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone better explain how to use this to me? Like I'm pretty sure I can't just copy the .txt file this program makes over to romfs and call it a day.
Almost. Run it through BatchLZ77 and you'll have a compressed file. Rename the extension to .bin.lz and you can now put it in the romfs.

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost. Run it through BatchLZ77 and you'll have a compressed file. Rename the extension to .bin.lz and you can now put it in the romfs.
Oh. That's a lot easier than I thought. One other thing, though. I noticed that when I tried copying this over, it asked if I wanted to overwrite a file. I made a test S support for a couple that doesn't already have one. So, I assume all supports between characters are all kept in one file. So, I chose to overwrite the file, I'd lose the C-A supports. Is there any way I can do this while keeping the C-A supports in-tact?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
This is true for any file EXCEPT text files, those you drag into FEAT and it'll compress them for you.

Oh. That's a lot easier than I thought. One other thing, though. I noticed that when I tried copying this over, it asked if I wanted to overwrite a file. I made a test S support for a couple that doesn't already have one. So, I assume all supports between characters are all kept in one file. So, I chose to overwrite the file, I'd lose the C-A supports. Is there any way I can do this while keeping the C-A supports in-tact?
Yes, all conversations for a single support go in a single file, if you want to add an S conversation, just add the S support declaration at the end of the file and paste your support there, just remember that the declaration has a very specific font.

Reactions: robotortoise

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, I'm excited for the Fates patch. At this point it's practically impossible to get all the kids if you play as a male because kids now come from the fathers and I guess there's more males than females. Like I'm doing Birthright right now and I can't get Takumi married because the only female left is Scarlet and she can only marry Corrin. But apparently you can't get kids from the gay marriage options already in the game, so is there any way you can change that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1