dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I made some custom injected VC wads for NES and SNES games almost a year ago, and at the time many different apps were coming out all at once for this purpose. This was before there were any "all-in-one" type apps, and it's been so long that I've pretty much fallen out of the loop in this area. Now, I have several VC injected WADs on my computer that I'd like to find out the 4-digit ID's for. I have some of them installed on my Wii and I tried looking them up using the latest AnyTitle Deleter (mod) and they don't seem to even exist on my wii according to it, but I know they are installed. I'd like to find out what ID's they each use so that I can create my own custom database.txt file for Anytitle Deleter. Please tell me there is an app that I can just run and then open the WAD file and it will give me all the info on it (or as close to that as possible, lol)
smile.gif

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dohclude said:
Ok, I made some custom injected VC wads for NES and SNES games almost a year ago, and at the time many different apps were coming out all at once for this purpose. This was before there were any "all-in-one" type apps, and it's been so long that I've pretty much fallen out of the loop in this area. Now, I have several VC injected WADs on my computer that I'd like to find out the 4-digit ID's for. I have some of them installed on my Wii and I tried looking them up using the latest AnyTitle Deleter (mod) and they don't seem to even exist on my wii according to it, but I know they are installed. I'd like to find out what ID's they each use so that I can create my own custom database.txt file for Anytitle Deleter. Please tell me there is an app that I can just run and then open the WAD file and it will give me all the info on it (or as close to that as possible, lol)
smile.gif
Unpack the WAD with WAD Unpacker (from BFGR wadtools) and look at the TMD/TIK with an hex editor.

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
well, I was able to find the ID's and I added them manually to the database.txt file for Anytitle Deleter, but low and behold they still didn't show up when I ran it. Weird. Actually, only a couple VC games that I had installed are showing up in Anytitle. I was trying to free up some space on my 2gig SD card to make room for more Wiiware titles on it since I just upgraded to 4.0, so I wanted to get rid of all the WAD files on it and use Anytitle to delete tickets instead of WadManager (which requires me to keep the wad files on the SD if I want to delete them. I wonder if this is just some sort of bug in Anytitle or am I just doing it wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly