Hacking Finaly... WOOD For TT... REAL and Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DSTT-Y-u-no-luved.jpg

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
You really have so much faith in a company that hasn't updated their card in two years, then stole Retro's work and calmed it was their's?
Honestly it's worth trusting R4i-Gold because guess what, they update. They honestly work on their card and are an honest team, unlike the DSTT team who never updates and only steals their work. Wood isn't worth being put on that card because honestly it's junk card, deal with it.
It's funny, that you put R4i Gold as a bad card when you are defending DSTT
They stole work before Retro...
They did the same thing to ashley, took his(?) work and added the Fake Killer to it and called it their own.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
twiztidsinz said:
You really have so much faith in a company that hasn't updated their card in two years, then stole Retro's work and calmed it was their's?
Honestly it's worth trusting R4i-Gold because guess what, they update. They honestly work on their card and are an honest team, unlike the DSTT team who never updates and only steals their work. Wood isn't worth being put on that card because honestly it's junk card, deal with it.
It's funny, that you put R4i Gold as a bad card when you are defending DSTT
They stole work before Retro...
They did the same thing to ashley, took his(?) work and added the Fake Killer to it and called it their own.
I didn't know about that, but then again I wasn't very active back then and more than likely was still stalking the site.

And awwww, Vulpes is a big meanie. You mean I have to pretend that this is a serious topic?

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bitonio6 said:
It's not important for you?

Source code Access On = because YWG imagine he is the only one who can do something with it
Source code Access Off = Somebody else created with success another "adaption" for another flashcard

So know nobody can adapt Wood for any flashcard !!!

it's better like that ?
dry.gif
You know dude, TTWood was as important to me as it was to anyone here, I use it on my Supercard and loved using it, but people weren't following a simple rule of releasing their source code along with their releases and honestly they deserve this. If you are going to break the rules, don't be shocked when you get punished for it. It's as simple as that.
You have no grounds to complain about him protecting his project and no grounds to complain about him no longer wanting it to be open source. In fact he has all the right in the world to close his project off, hell he even has all the rights to just flat out end his project here and there for good and guess what, nothing anyone can say will change that fact.
Now instead of sitting here complaining about something you did to yourself, (ex: buying shitty flashcards and expecting people to support them for you) why don't you buy a better flashcard like an Acekard 2i, Supercard Two, or hell even an R4i Gold, so you can get your official R4 Wood support with no fear of losing support. Because honestly no one wants to hear you complaining like a spoiled child anymore.
I agree in every word you say. And PLZ, no more people screaming at each other saying whose card is better. You're acting like children. Also, I don't think that it's the end of the world if the WOOD4TT does not get an update. At least, we have someone who's updating the DSTT card and he doesn't have to do it if we wants to. WE should be grateful.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gamefan5 said:
bitonio6 said:
It's not important for you?

Source code Access On = because YWG imagine he is the only one who can do something with it
Source code Access Off = Somebody else created with success another "adaption" for another flashcard

So know nobody can adapt Wood for any flashcard !!!

it's better like that ?
dry.gif
You know dude, TTWood was as important to me as it was to anyone here, I use it on my Supercard and loved using it, but people weren't following a simple rule of releasing their source code along with their releases and honestly they deserve this. If you are going to break the rules, don't be shocked when you get punished for it. It's as simple as that.
You have no grounds to complain about him protecting his project and no grounds to complain about him no longer wanting it to be open source. In fact he has all the right in the world to close his project off, hell he even has all the rights to just flat out end his project here and there for good and guess what, nothing anyone can say will change that fact.
Now instead of sitting here complaining about something you did to yourself, (ex: buying shitty flashcards and expecting people to support them for you) why don't you buy a better flashcard like an Acekard 2i, Supercard Two, or hell even an R4i Gold, so you can get your official R4 Wood support with no fear of losing support. Because honestly no one wants to hear you complaining like a spoiled child anymore.
I agree in every word you say. And PLZ, no more people screaming at each other saying whose card is better. You're acting like children. Also, I don't think that it's the end of the world if the WOOD4TT does not get an update. At least, we have someone who's updating the DSTT card and he doesn't have to do it if we wants to. WE should be grateful.

fact, no one is being forced to do the updates, so we have to always be VERY grateful to YWG and RGF for the support they give us, instead of acting like a kid just because things are not the way you want them to be

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with this project essentially Dead in the Water,
it's probably time that we can close this thread...
(until the next time that bitonio finds a version of wood that runs on the DSTT.)

See you next time!
Same GBA site,
same GBA channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXkq9vjOa-0