Hacking Finally - Mario Power Tennis co-op play!

TheInsaneDarkOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Was checking the internet for new hacks and mods for the old games I love, and, since I think Mario Power Tennis is still the best entry on the scene, was checking info about the game and found the magic code I was waiting for so damn long... a true CO-OP play for the tournaments of the game!

The codes was created by arronmunroe and I found those in his youtube channel:
so yeah, give him credits if you want it to! Just wanna post it here to share with others who always wanted to play this game in true co-op mode!

Co-op play (for mario tennis version 1.01)
04458520 00000003
04225658 00000006

Co-op play (for mario tennis 1.00)
04458500 00000003
044584CC 00000006

PS: This code replaces the second controller´s char for Waluigi, if you want to change to another character, replace the final "6" of the second line of code for:

0=Mario
1=Luigi
2=Peach
3=Daisy
4=Yoshi
5=Wario
6=Waluigi
7=Donkey Kong
8=Bowser
9=Diddy Kong
A=Shy Guy
B=Koopa Troopa
C=Boo
D=Bowser Jr
E=Wiggler
F=Paratroopa
10=Fly Guy
11=Petey Piranha

And that´s it, hope you have fun with a good partner trying to beat the game´s cups! :)

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This looks really nice actually! I'll give it a try some time. I take it this is only for the Wii version, which if I'm not mistaken only let's you use motion controls?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You mean the health and safety? I'm not familiar enough with the gc to recognize that it's for that system, though a press A to continue is indeed missing if it were the wii version. Still this got posted under the Wii section.

Cesarex03

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
where and how do you get this code into the game? dont know how to use codes in dolphin, help please

>update

Hi, i have tried to add both codes on the gecko codes tab on the games properties window and check the box of the cheat but nothing happens, i have my enabled cheats option activated on the config menu, and i have tried with both codes activating them separately. still wont work, don't know what to do

Last edited by Cesarex03,

TheInsaneDarkOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Unfortunately, been talking about the GC version of the game, not the Wii one, check if this is the case first and foremost

Also, there is the variation code for both versions 1.00 and 1.01, try them both to see if one of them get results, you will notice it worked when the game lets you add a second controller into the tournament mode´s character selection screen

Cesarex03

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Unfortunately, been talking about the GC version of the game, not the Wii one, check if this is the case first and foremost

Also, there is the variation code for both versions 1.00 and 1.01, try them both to see if one of them get results, you will notice it worked when the game lets you add a second controller into the tournament mode´s character selection screen

I think i found the reason they aren't working for me, and that's because i was using them on the EUR version, im downloading the US version now to try

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: