ROM Hack RELEASE Final Fantasy VII: A New Threat [Switch Version]

Ssingledad7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome but why is Tifa in her cowboy outfit during combat? I saw a couple people mention it but I didn't see a fix.
Those are the models I chose to use for my build.
Post automatically merged:

So was Reunion/Beacause ever successfully inserted into the switch version in this thread? If so does anyone have a link to it?
Here you go Beacause Switch Port https://mega.nz/file/58sWgTKS#CmwngyokWIa7Ra95JYoRzmmV3ldCi5nKLHoyrGdXAFc

Last edited by Ssingledad7,
Reactions: habla2k

mister_smang_n_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by mister_smang_n_watch,

mister_smang_n_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine for me no crashes Im past the sewers?
Weird... well, maybe was just a one-off random crash. I switched to playing it on PC anyways cos I found out about all the HD mods lol. Last time I checked for FF7 mods was probably around 2010 so I was surprised how many there are now, and so many since 2020.
I can try to see if it happens again though.

Mudkipzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Weird... well, maybe was just a one-off random crash. I switched to playing it on PC anyways cos I found out about all the HD mods lol. Last time I checked for FF7 mods was probably around 2010 so I was surprised how many there are now, and so many since 2020.
I can try to see if it happens again though.
Did you find out how to change Tifa's outfit? The cowboy is cool but is weird seeing her wear that all the time lol

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Did you find out how to change Tifa's outfit? The cowboy is cool but is weird seeing her wear that all the time lol
If it's not bearable at all (I personally see no issue), the easiest "solution" would be to swap the "battle.lgp" file with the one from Project Omnislash or extract the file and do the replacing of her model, it's not hard to do.

Mudkipzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
If it's not bearable at all (I personally see no issue), the easiest "solution" would be to swap the "battle.lgp" file with the one from Project Omnislash or extract the file and do the replacing of her model, it's not hard to do.
Ahh I didn’t know that, thanks! I will try that tomorrow :D

Edit: Out of curiosity, what software do I need to extrack the .lgp file and replace the models?

Edit:
I managed to replace all character models with ninostyle models without any crashes if anyone's interested. Here's the link:

https://mega.nz/file/qvYR3QDD#XO1uE8hmJtK4fJubCnKv7BFIZtPew0qjENFzDRfCknU
Ended up replacing it with this battle.lgp file, and is working great. Hoping nothing breaks down the road. Thank y'all!

Last edited by Mudkipzzz,

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ahh I didn’t know that, thanks! I will try that tomorrow :D

Edit: Out of curiosity, what software do I need to extrack the .lgp file and replace the models?

Ended up replacing it with this battle.lgp file, and is working great. Hoping nothing breaks down the road. Thank y'all!
I'm really sorry, didn't see your question, but I normally use LGP Tools from Final Fantasy VII hacking. But hey, hope everything goes perfectly for you with this change, I've been enjoying the game with it and so far, no problems at all.

Mudkipzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I'm really sorry, didn't see your question, but I normally use LGP Tools from Final Fantasy VII hacking. But hey, hope everything goes perfectly for you with this change, I've been enjoying the game with it and so far, no problems at all.
All good my bro. Thanks for the help! Yeah so far no issues on my end! I'm currently raiding SHINRA offices looking for the waifu.

Reactions: felixsrg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E