ROM Hack RELEASE Final Fantasy VII: A New Threat [Switch Version]

noctees

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi! Do you have latest version of FF7 installed on your Switch? I don't know does it matter but mine is and i have no issues with the mod. Before this one i used Omnislash and it worked also great but i know that some people has these issues that mod does not work and so far nothing has helped to those work but this one thing came to mind. And could that also matter what region your FF7 is? 🤔
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I installed the FF7 with the update 1.0.2.5. And I'm using US version. I want to try another mod like Omnislash but it seems their link to download is dead. Do you paste it with FF7 folder after romfs folder?

helvetinperkeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I installed the FF7 with the update 1.0.2.5. And I'm using US version. I want to try another mod like Omnislash but it seems their link to download is dead. Do you paste it with FF7 folder after romfs folder?
You install it the same way as the New threat 👍

yops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@helvetinperkeles I can confirm the same, US version with update 1.0.2_5 and it will throw an error after the first two logos.
With the same version, Omnislash will work without issues.
Could you share your region / version?

helvetinperkeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I found a bug with the latest version that is available here. In gold saucer when you enter the boxing game it just loops that game over and over. I had to close the game to get off.

BrassLungs

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've just started playing this on my switch and so far its brilliant so much appreciation to the modders and those that got it running on switch. I don't know why but, in battle Tifa appears in her Nibelheim outfit for some reason. What can I do to get her in her default outfit because it's really throwing me. Also, and this isnt really an issue just a preference, but how to I use the default menu portraits and battle sounds?

kokom

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thank you for sharing. but can you share with only ninostyle character model applied? I want to experience the original playstyle without the NT mod but with updated character model. Or can you teach me how to apply character model to the switch version?

Ssingledad7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you happen to have a NT1.5 version of this with the ninostlye models?
Heres New Threat 1.5 with new models https://mega.nz/file/IlFFkQAJ#0HaNjZyB4FKrAx-4k7alf9nqjZPwQUXHL4VUenvZGtg
Post automatically merged:

I found a bug with the latest version that is available here. In gold saucer when you enter the boxing game it just loops that game over and over. I had to close the game to get off.
Just delete the minigame folder in atmosphere/contents/0100A5B00BDC6000/romfs/ff7/workingdir/data

Last edited by Ssingledad7,
Reactions: Mudkipzzz

helvetinperkeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I completed the game with 2.0995 conversion version. Only had one bug with the Gold saucer boxing minigame that just kept looping. But other than that it was so damn fun experience. And with enchanted music and these ninostyle textures the game is better than ever. Love it!

Ssingledad7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DISREGUARD THE EARLIER POSTS USE THE ONES LINKED BELOW

I didn't make any of these mods. I only brought them to the Switch.Here are 2 builds the newest New Threat1.5 and New Threat 2.09991 I changed the avatars to more closely resemble the chibi models. As well as all the changes I made in the 2.0995 build. I hope everyone enjoys them.

1.5 https://mega.nz/file/VpkSnLiQ#qW-hADi_u9ug9BynRrxEQwhEceYLFTdxLaVWeu28tXk

2.09991 https://mega.nz/file/1k0FkZBI#TYnPPFyaxduuOkH9yTp1IHEp5AUgsEFugDlJxM1IVcY

Attachments

250.3 KB · Views: 99
    325.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by Ssingledad7,

Mudkipzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
DISREGUARD THE EARLIER POSTS USE THE ONES LINKED BELOW

I didn't make any of these mods. I only brought them to the Switch.Here are 2 builds the newest New Threat1.5 and New Threat 2.09991 I changed the avatars to more closely resemble the chibi models. As well as all the changes I made in the 2.0995 build. I hope everyone enjoys them.

1.5 https://mega.nz/file/VpkSnLiQ#qW-hADi_u9ug9BynRrxEQwhEceYLFTdxLaVWeu28tXk

2.09991 https://mega.nz/file/1k0FkZBI#TYnPPFyaxduuOkH9yTp1IHEp5AUgsEFugDlJxM1IVcY
Yo, what are the differences between 1.5 and 2.09991?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol