ROM Hack CRISIS CORE: FINAL FANTASY VII REUNION (Switch Modding Thread)

Dataleak

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes! Mod version 2.0.0 has just been released! I've been juggling other projects the last couple of months while also working on this in my free time. Had to go back and fully revamp the mod since version 1.0 still had a lot of audio issues with the new voices popping back in and out through the game. I've also still been working with Resemble AI to try and mimic the original voices at the best quality possible to use those potentially in the future to replace the new voice lines. Outside of that, this new mod version takes the approach of muting all the new voice lines for all characters in game. While, (Fingers crossed!) fully fixing and restoring all the OG voices to all characters for the entire game this time without issues. Enjoy everyone!
Sweet. I just finished it with the new voices and they actually not as bad as people make out, but they still don't compare to the originals. The fact every NPC is voiced is awesome though, so if you manage to AI generate all the nonvoiced lines of the original cast but keep all the new misc voiced lines, it'll be perfect. I wish I could help but I have no idea how. I can bug test in the meantime though

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am interested in this mod. And most importantly, the change in the voices of the new ones to the older ones from PSP. Is this thread still active? I'd like to play with this tomorrow

Nitro524

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 390399

Yes! Mod version 2.0.0 has just been released! I've been juggling other projects the last couple of months while also working on this in my free time. Had to go back and fully revamp the mod since version 1.0 still had a lot of audio issues with the new voices popping back in and out through the game. I've also still been working with Resemble AI to try and mimic the original voices at the best quality possible to use those potentially in the future to replace the new voice lines. Outside of that, this new mod version takes the approach of muting all the new voice lines for all characters in game. While, (Fingers crossed!) fully fixing and restoring all the OG voices to all characters for the entire game this time without issues. Enjoy everyone!
Heyo, any chance that there will be a future version of this mod that works with existing save files? Really great work so far!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next