it crashes after the game developer logo
it crashes while playing or on specific game area/room/place

so im gonna start with
i just dowloaded and install the game wartales
its not working

then i updated my cfw and firmware
System Update Current version: 16.1.0 | AMS1.5.5|S

the game only needs;
Base=16.0.3 / UPD=16.0.3 (Atmosphere or SXOS) (Sigpatches)

im using version 2 switch (i am not the one who jb it)
but i think its hmfly and i see both SXOS and Atmosphere when it boot

i downloaded the late sig patcth here and its not working
i tried downloading it on AIO and its still not working

my other games works just fine

Other Games;
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - it crashes when you start up
The Oregon Trail - it crashes when you start up
Luigis Mansion 3 - it crashes on specific elevator when i put the fuse
i forgot the title - but i thing its FPS with samurai and it uses hand sign to cast a spell (like naruto anime ninjutso hand spell) but it is also crashes

prof72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i got 1,000 view for this..
but sadly i still donwt know how to fix this

i like to play old games but its not working
the tale of the two brothers
company heroes
wartales
oregon

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is your SD card Fat or exFAT formatted ? When I had issues with games not booting it was because my card was exFAT and it tends to corrupt Switch games. Everything has been fine since I reformatted my SD card to FAT32.

Reactions: BigOnYa

prof72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is your SD card Fat or exFAT formatted ? When I had issues with games not booting it was because my card was exFAT and it tends to corrupt Switch games. Everything has been fine since I reformatted my SD card to FAT32.
this happens to me when im not playing one game for maybe 3-6 months and when i started to open it, its corrupted and the console will try to fix it but so far it has zero percent to be fix, i deleted it and install a new one

i thought its happening because its affected when i am upgrading the CFW and OFW

but i remember it, if my memory serve me well, i chose the exFat because it was recommended when i JB my unit

also is it possible the the game is being corrupted even though i just installed it?

because i cant figure it out, old games installed but its not working, and its not all of thame, just rarely

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Exfat is prone to corruption compared to Fat32. No fileformat is perfect but ExFat is really really bad on the Switch because of Nintendo's cruddy Exfat driver. ExFat is owned by Microsoft after all...

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
this happens to me when im not playing one game for maybe 3-6 months and when i started to open it, its corrupted and the console will try to fix it but so far it has zero percent to be fix, i deleted it and install a new one

i thought its happening because its affected when i am upgrading the CFW and OFW

but i remember it, if my memory serve me well, i chose the exFat because it was recommended when i JB my unit

also is it possible the the game is being corrupted even though i just installed it?

because i cant figure it out, old games installed but its not working, and its not all of thame, just rarely
Definitely looks like an exFAT corruption to me, try to reformat your card to FAT32 and see if the issue persists.

prof72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have 2 problems

here my story:
Hi i tried formatting my sd card but i use the nintendo switch
because the basic on pc (just using right click) there is no format for fat32 only ntfs
it only took 1 sec and it did not work, files are wipe and still on exfat

i use third party "easeus" but the longer format is not working
so i use quick format and so now its fat 32

i just so some thread here just copy paste all the files and were good so back it up

now heres the problem
1) i did not know about the partion emmucc so i dont know if i have that and i just simply format it so technically i dont know if i have that or what purpose of that

2) my SD card is nintendo brand 400 gig but after i formatted it it became 240gig, it might be fake or legit im not 100% sure because i bought my NS packaged of v2, jailbreak already with 400 gig nintendo sd card

now is there a way to check if its fake or legit?
is there some case that from exfat to fat32 it became smaller?

(as far as i know, sd card fake is hacked by there memory not capacity, example so their capacity is 64 gig but it shows 128 gig, what will happen is you cannot copy more files more than 64gig and you can format it several times but still it will show 128 gig) this is not my case, when im on exfat, i can copy up to 300+ gig files while leaving some extra for installation space because its either NSP or NSZ files

please help me out, i dont know what to to or whats happening

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use Hekate to format the SD card. Almost everything else is shit, including fat32format gui.

Hekate will also tell you if the card is fake, will show all partitions, allow you to create partitions etc

prof72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Use Hekate to format the SD card. Almost everything else is shit, including fat32format gui.

Hekate will also tell you if the card is fake, will show all partitions, allow you to create partitions etc
can you give me instruction or send me to the thread on how to check and do it using hekate to format sd card and check and how to tell if its fake or not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto