ROM Hack RELEASE Final Fantasy VII: A New Threat [Switch Version]

Dregrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get New Threat to work with Yuzu? I ran into a bug on my switch where after the battle with Yuffie, she gets stuck in the field because Aerith doesn't leave with the party. My ff7 is updated to 1.02_5 and using New Threat 1.5 (Normal Mode) with ninostyle mods. The version Ssingledad made. I am having trouble getting Yuzu to recognize the new threat mod. Might be a file structure issue as im unsure of the correct folder structure to get it recognized. Hoping to pass that part on Yuzu and go back to switch.

habla2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here you go Beacause Switch Port
may i ask how you port it to switch? Because as far as i know, you can choose some things when installing the patch on pc, for example if it is a phoenix tail oder phoenix down. So i'd like to install the way i like and then port it to switch, if thats possible?

Topken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get New Threat to work with Yuzu? I ran into a bug on my switch where after the battle with Yuffie, she gets stuck in the field because Aerith doesn't leave with the party. My ff7 is updated to 1.02_5 and using New Threat 1.5 (Normal Mode) with ninostyle mods. The version Ssingledad made. I am having trouble getting Yuzu to recognize the new threat mod. Might be a file structure issue as im unsure of the correct folder structure to get it recognized. Hoping to pass that part on Yuzu and go back to switch.
Mod is working fine for me on both Yuzu and Ryujinx personally. This is the location of my romfs folder

\load\0100A5B00BDC6000\FF7 New Threat Switch\romfs for Yuzu.

CraigIst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How you guys manage tu run FF7 on Yuzu? This is unplayable on my side. Can't see the NPC at all...
Post automatically merged:

The version I have posted is the most up to date. You can check here.

This is possible to get only ninostyle characters model applied and hd battle background- monsters and all the HD mods without the NT add-on to play the vanilla game but with all the upgraded graphics? Thank you.

Last edited by CraigIst,
Reactions: baobao43

CraigIst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DISREGUARD THE EARLIER POSTS USE THE ONES LINKED BELOW

I didn't make any of these mods. I only brought them to the Switch.Here are 2 builds the newest New Threat1.5 and New Threat 2.09991 I changed the avatars to more closely resemble the chibi models. As well as all the changes I made in the 2.0995 build. I hope everyone enjoys them.
This look great! I am a total Noob regarding modding and the only thing I don't like regarding this mod is Tifa in cowgirl like many others. This could be great to have a normal Tifa with this mod. This look really great because to be honest, I don't like the omnislash characters models but like the ennemies and background... Amazing what people can do...

baobao43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know where to find a mod that replaces the character models with the improved chibi ones like ninostyle? Project Omnislash is great and all but the contrast between the new style and proportions seems off to me. I also love the new chibi art in a new threat 2.0 but I only want aesthetic changes and no changes to gameplay. Can I just erase some of the folders to remove the "new threat" gameplay changes but keep the new art?

Oneal760

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just New Threat 2.09991 files for Switch
Hi, btw thanks for the upload, but i have a question, how do stats growth works in this mod? Ive just installed the mod, but after leveling up to 5 levels, cloud stats remain the same aside from hp and mp, no stats growth for 5 levels, im still on the first boss the scorpion, ive just did 5level before fighting him but the problem is despite grinding, my stats remain the same. Tried both nt1.5 and 2.00. Same issue. Is this a bug? Thnks and regards.

baobao43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is great. I've been working on the graphic mod packs. So far I have ChaOS working along with a custom version of Avalanche Arisen that was made just for Switch. Throw in some other things like newer avatars and opening screen and this is what I've got going so far:
View attachment 162143 View attachment 162144 View attachment 162145

I'm looking to do Remako next. You can hit me up on Discord @ AnalogMan#6295 and you can also check in at the Qhimm Forum discord where all these mods and nod creators hang out: https://discord.gg/eZxMj3

Hey, Sorry to bother you but I have been having a lot of trouble finding information on how to port the ChaOS mod over to switch. Could you briefly explain how it is done or share me a link or something, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: TheGeez

JrsnGnzls

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does anyone have the ninostyle only? Without the NT patch? I want to play it with vanilla version
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have the ninostyle mods only? Without the NT Patch i want to play it in vanilla version thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P