Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goli said:
Well, nobody answered why the Bahamut release was nuked but at least it works fine.
I played till you heal Rosa from her sickness in Final Fantasy IV, I'll play the Interlude and TAY when I'm done with it.
Is it me... or is this version EVEN EASIER than past ones (excluding the DS remake which is the hardest version of it)?
I've pretty much done nothing but auto-battle all the time (I'm glad they didn't get rid of that of the DS remake, even if all else is lost ): ).

It gets nuked either because it has some bug in the game - later on - or the fact it was named or rar'd are ripped improperly - things that won't effect game play

considering that it was nuked straight away, it would sound logical that nobody can actually physically play through all of it to the extent to find the bug (if any) so dnt worry so much about it

if im not mistaken, this is the generic "why it got nuked" answer

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great remake, but too much like FF1&2

- Difficulty is retard easy
- Some sprites are ugly (Paladin Cecil)
- Encounter Rate through the roof.

GBA version still remains superior... but I love this game so much I would recommend anyone play it however they can.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir VG said:
I wonder if the bonus dungeon content from the GBA game is in here or not. I'm betting on no, but meh. If it's not, it's not.

I'm almost positive that it is, actually, but I'd have to check.

EDIT: Yeah, it seems like it is. Also from what I'm hearing the changes from the mobile version (which basically built off of the GBA version) didn't make it in, which is odd, considering that as far as I remember, it was basically small tweaks or fixes.

Man, I wish I'd thought to bring my PSP to my dorm; now I'm gonna have to wait another month to play.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
ars25 said:
srry for this quiestion but why is it complete does it have the after years?
both, and they have both been remastered for the psp (expect something just like the FF anniversary)
Holy crap it has after years? I didn't know that.

Does come with all of the stories or do you have to get all the dlcs like in the wii version?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Duskye said:
Joe88 said:
ars25 said:
srry for this quiestion but why is it complete does it have the after years?
both, and they have both been remastered for the psp (expect something just like the FF anniversary)
Holy crap it has after years? I didn't know that.

Does come with all of the stories or do you have to get all the dlcs like in the wii version?
It's all in the package. It also includes a brand new scenario which connects FFIV with FFIVTAY, FFIV: Interlude.

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get the amount of hype for this game. From what I've played, it seems like exactly the same, old game with slightly improved graphics. The gameplay is extremely boring and linear and it feels very "confined" along the lines "you now have to go to this dungeon and beat this boss". Also it is very easy, seems to lack the nice CG sequences the DS version has. I cannot force myself to play this past the first dungeon...
I think the DS version was better and also tougher. Sorry, just my opinion.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And what's the deal with this game Super Mario Bros? I played it and it looked all blocky and 2D. There was no real story to it or any dialogue at all. No puzzles or anything to solve, you just move to the right the entire game and can't even go back to the left at any point. Why would anybody want to play this?

Sorry, just my opinion.

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
dib said:
And what's the deal with this game Super Mario Bros? I played it and it looked all blocky and 2D. There was no real story to it or any dialogue at all. No puzzles or anything to solve, you just move to the right the entire game and can't even go back to the left at any point. Why would anybody want to play this?

Sorry, just my opinion.

You are funny. I did not say a word about Super Mario Bros.
I am talking about an RPG called Final Fantasy 4 a remake of which has been released on the PSP.
My point is I don't get why people are so excited about this remake.
It does not bring anything new (I don't care about After Years and other crap) and is even worse then the DS remake - in terms of gameplay.
And your point is?

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just don't get why people are so excited about Super Mario Bros. The gameplay is way worse than Super Mario Galaxy. I've played Tomb Raider games with much better action.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
AC/DS said:
It does not bring anything new (I don't care about After Years and other crap)So because YOU don't care about something it's not important and doesn't count?
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(AC/DS @ Mar 28 2011, 04:42 AM) You are funny. I did not say a word about Super Mario Bros.
[...]
And your point is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played it for a while yesterday. It brought a ton of nostalgia back to me (And i LOOOOVE the Remix'd soundtracks, and Rydia's portrait makes me smile). But it just seems so easy =/, especially after playing the NDS version.

Though, i heard the After Year's was much harder. (Never got around to playing it on the Wii)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been the "low" game on my memory stick (meaning it won't eat up the battery like Dissidia 012 and Gods Eater) so I've been playing this in school.

It does seem a bit easy but there'll be times where they just throw tons of enemies at you. Like random encounters will just go through the roof.

Still, it's a fun game and I think they did a good job with remaking it (especially the music). My only real complaint is the lack of a quicksave feature. Usually I'll just pause the game and turn it into sleep mode but quicksaving would've been a lot more useful. Unless there's a quicksave and I'm completely missing it.

I just got Prince Edward so I'm only like an hour in though. Just haven't been playing it as much between Gods Eater, Dissidia 012, and now FFXIII.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
AC/DS said:
I don't get the amount of hype for this game. From what I've played, it seems like exactly the same, old game with slightly improved graphics. The gameplay is extremely boring and linear and it feels very "confined" along the lines "you now have to go to this dungeon and beat this boss". Also it is very easy, seems to lack the nice CG sequences the DS version has. I cannot force myself to play this past the first dungeon...
I think the DS version was better and also tougher. Sorry, just my opinion.
Er, the DS version only had only one CG scene and that was the opening (which is included here).
The rest were all rendered in game or using in game assets, this version has some of them like when Leviathan attacks the ship or when escaping from the underworld.
QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Mar 28 2011, 05:28 PM) So there are like a billion versions of this game (IV) should i get this one or play the DS one?
This one. While the DS version was the hardest yet and it had some new scenes, thought bubbles, VA, and cute little blocky 3D models; this one has a completely new scenario (FFIV: Interlude) that connects FFIV with its sequel FFIV The After Years, completely redone sprites for both FFIV and FFIV TAY (Which was previously released on cellphones and WiiWare looking like a bad FFIV romhack) and an arranged OST. Not to mention the gallery mode and the fact that buying all of TAY's episodes (which were all sold separately) would be about the same price as buying this game.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Question:
If I'm not on prome-4, do I have to upgrade to prome?

If not, do I need to patch?

Do I even need to patch the game if I'm on prome-4?

How do I patch with iso tool?
ohnoes.png

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an issue with this game i am on m33-6 with prome-3 but it wont load i get the japanese warning(i think) after that it stops loading it doesn't even get to the menu

does this mean i have to iso tool it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: