Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light

UPS Patcher for all ROM's

http://www.mediafire.com/?ubs1jdjcm62sz7v

How to use UPS Patcher

1. Put your Rom in same folder as the patcher
2. Run UPS Patcher.exe
3. Apply patch to an exsisting file
4. Locate Patch "Your-Patch".ups - open it
5. Target file to apply patch to: (file will be over overwitten) - Loacte rom in same folder and open it
6. Apply Patch

"Your-Patch".ups

Is either

USA (NukeThis).ups
EUR (Absktrakt).ups
JAP.ups

Manual Fix - ROM offset's and hex to change

Code:
JAP

0x00077598 0C -> 36
0x000776F3 10 -> 11

EUR (Absktrakt): Should work for over (E) ROM's alsoÂÂ- If same hex start's with 0C

0x00077797 0C -> 36
0x000778F2 10 -> 11

USA (NukeThis): Should work for over (U) ROM's also - If same hex start's with 0C

0x0007779A 0C -> 36
0x000778F5 10 -> 11

Credits to Cid + Myself for adding it into the UPS patcher
Cid gave me that fix some time ago
tongue.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this game is damn annoying. The enemies level with you, so going back to Horne to Gem Grind somehow equals the enemies still being able to kill me eventually. Ugh. ***** you squeenix.

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven't noticed that the enemies are leveling with you. But having the correct crowns equipped is crucial. I've you've got some new classes it is usually a slight hint to change to those because they are in advantage for some reason.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redfalcon said:
I haven't noticed that the enemies are leveling with you. But having the correct crowns equipped is crucial. I've you've got some new classes it is usually a slight hint to change to those because they are in advantage for some reason.

When Gem farming, the only class to really use is Merchant
wink.gif
, And i use the freelancer job on one of my 4 characters so i don't lose my gems when the stupid enemies kill my party again

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they level with you
I'm like level 27 and I'm killing the enemy with one or two hits
but I'm only up to the great tree, where brandt turn into a plant

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:

You're either really over leveled, or i'm really underleveled. I'm past that at level 24

LittleVo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sylar1 said:
RoMee said:

You're either really over leveled, or i'm really underleveled. I'm past that at level 24
How did you past the big tree?What do you do?

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to reiterate the question, does anyone have a patch (hex or "cheat" dsatm) for using the clean version on a card? Thanks to anyone who might know in advance.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
75UR15 said:
Just wanted to reiterate the question, does anyone have a patch (hex or "cheat" dsatm) for using the clean version on a card? Thanks to anyone who might know in advance.

Does the cracktro that can instantly be skipped by pressing any button bother you THAT much?

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no intro versions...so that isn't it, I just very much like to use untrimmed clean roms (with as minimal a patching set as possible). Besides everything else this guarantees that I can transfer my save file back and forward (from my cart to my cart (retail cart to m3 cart)

edit1
Just tried the nointro and intro venom versions, both seem to exhibit the same slow down problem found with the .ups patch for save corruption correction.....at the very least it doesn't freeze on me..
m3sakura on m3real (also have m3izero) with updated files (also tried with quad boot...no dice)
edit2
tried it m3real on ds lite
tried m3i zero on both ds phat and dsixl
(yes I know I have too much hardware, I collect
tongue.gif
)
edit3
here is the situation, shows clearly load times are much slower on m3 than actual card....only game I have that has this problem

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried with 2 MicroSD cards, granted they are the same brand (SanDisk), and this is the only game to show this problem (some other ap patches for other ff games but not slowing down).
edit
Image1-2.jpg

Mac the hobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I've skimmed through quite a few pages but cant seem to find a answer.

Once or twice my party members have attacked together like a combo attack or something but I don't know why.

Also I read somewhere about learning enemy attack patterns and countering them?

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get the feeling there is a trust system. when i get a new party member, they hardly ever get healed. the princess is a selfish bitch. i think when the party members start to trust each other, they not only heal each other, but later even randomly do combined attacks

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting Psyched Up
At certain points during battle, characters in the party may enter a state known as Psyched up. When ......str/Int/spr +50% +1extra ap, when multiple characters become psyched up at the same time, there's an opportunity to have those characters team up to attack or cast simultaneously.

More or less straight from the beginning of the guide.

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
The games drops to 5 fps while I'm using no$zoomer. I also ticked EX0-EX4.
Any advice??

Thanks guys...

Nightwalk3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game has one of the toughest and craziest bosses I've ever faced in an RPG. I was trying to beat it in one full battery span of my DS, around 8-9 hours, and finally did it, not because of some new strategy I tried, but because of the sheer luck of him choosing some lamer attacks. :/
I was frustrated by the inability to earn gil by beating monsters, and by some of the tough boss battles in the game. Also, the music was quite disappointing for me, coming from a serial with one of the best soundtracks available out there. But apart from that, I liked it as a stand-alone game, not as a FF experience.

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Nightwalk3r said:
This game has one of the toughest and craziest bosses I've ever faced in an RPG. I was trying to beat it in one full battery span of my DS, around 8-9 hours, and finally did it, not because of some new strategy I tried, but because of the sheer luck of him choosing some lamer attacks. :/
I was frustrated by the inability to earn gil by beating monsters, and by some of the tough boss battles in the game. Also, the music was quite disappointing for me, coming from a serial with one of the best soundtracks available out there. But apart from that, I liked it as a stand-alone game, not as a FF experience.
You said it all, there is one boss, inside a cave, i had to grind a lot, it was very hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.