Hacking Fieldrunners pulled from Eshop in Europe?

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Afaik you're limited to 3 transfer per year
Really? Where does it state this? 3 transfers per year or 12 month period?

That would mean if I've already DSi Downgraded 1 other 3DS and transferred back to my original hacked 3DS i only have 1 more transfer?

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Really? Where does it state this? 3 transfers per year or 12 month period?

That would mean if I've already DSi Downgraded 1 other 3DS and transferred back to my original hacked 3DS i only have 1 more transfer?
I saw this on reddit a while ago, some guy sent a ticket to nintendo support to transfer the nnid back after doing a dsiware downgrade before waiting a week, and the support told him it could only be transfered 3 times a year, with that transfer counting as the 2nd

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Only legends of exidia left on the EU eshop.
those who live in EU and have OFW on their consoles but want a9lh+luma or emunand Luma buy it now
Edit:buy Steel Divers:Sub Wars too,you never know

Last edited by PrometheusG.,

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conspiracy theory:
Nedwill is actually the creator of fieldrunners but whenever he saw that sales on his game were'nt doing so good he turned to the internet for help. A few years later young nedwill saw a brand new subreddit, created right before his eyes called "3d shacks". He began his eeeeeevil plan to fake an exploit called 'slowhax', he released a youtube video filled with random garbage calling it: slowhax preview. As part of his plan he took down the video to create intrest in his work. Soon after, nedwill began creating new accounts on gbatemp hinting that slowhax might come during the 33c3 event, during this time however he was careful not to say anything on any of his main accounts. Because the slowhax exploit would allow downgrading on 11.0/11.1 (something he learened was very valuable in a certain 3d shack) he claimed the exploit would require FIELDRUNNERS, his once failed game brought back to life with the greed of menuhax peasents. Ever wondered why nintendo hasnt actually completly taken down the 'exploit games'? BECAUSE THERE IS NO EXPLOIT!!! Soon (TM) , nedwill will initilize the final stage, coming to the 33c3 event but not saying anything about slowhax. When asked about this, he will respond with something along the lines of "I can't release this quite yet, because I have found a way to use this on 11.2!" This of course, will increase the sales of fieldrunners to an all time high seeing that any firmware is 'vulnerable' while during the entire time nedwill is laughing at how 'slow' we are at catching on.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And LoE was created by smea, the one person who can't come to the upcoming event. The person (who if you've been following slowhax carefully) told nedwill not to release his exploit. IDK, I'm just procrastinating for english. :P

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't need to do that anyway, Legends of exude sounds like a much better game. Also Kingdom of Plants 3D was removed, just noticed :D And so are many games from my library hmmm... Did they all have an exploit in it?

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't need to do that anyway, Legends of exude sounds like a much better game. Also Kingdom of Plants 3D was removed, just noticed :D And so are many games from my library hmmm... Did they all have an exploit in it?
Once you downgrade you can 'acquire' both... if you know what I mean.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
iirc the kindom of plants 3d was just a 3d video trailer for a BBC video. .....and the BBC are renowned for being petty rights whores so they probably pulled the rug and demanded it removed

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, the arm11 exploit just allows you to install the hacked DSi save. It doesn't grant arm9 access, which is only available on 9.2 or less (only higher if you have a9lh)
But won't you be able to downgrade to 9.2 and then gain arm9 access, which will let you install a9lh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Veho, let @AncientBoi fix it