Hacking Fieldrunners pulled from Eshop in Europe?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well if you do that you'll loose access to the NNID with your DSiWare game
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh btw do I need to have an NNID to buy the DSiWare ?
Because I can't access the NNID settings since the SM banwave xD
I have unbanned my online (using a clean file from an unbanned 3ds) but still no NNID access.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait 1 week to transfer back (customer).
Why can't I just restore my NAND, and format his 3ds after the a9lh setup ?
When you do the first system transfer the ticket is moved to the target console. Even if you restore you nand on the source console the ticket is no longer valid and you will have to purchase the game again.

The only way around this is to wait 1 week and system transfer your tickets back from the target console which is not possible with a O3DS/N3DS combination.

EDIT: You do not need a NNID to buy games from the eshop.

Last edited by Bu2d85,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When you do the first system transfer the ticket is moved to the target console. Even if you restore you nand on the source console the ticket is no longer valid and you will have to purchase the game again.

The only way around this is to wait 1 week and system transfer your tickets back from the target console which is not possible with a O3DS/N3DS combination.
Rebuy the game is not a big problem (customer will pay for it + the a9lh installation and downgrade service).
Just asking if I need a NNID to buy it, in waiting for a way to remove the ban from NNID settings.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rebuy the game is not a big problem (customer will pay for it + the a9lh installation and downgrade service).
Just asking if I need a NNID to buy it, in waiting for a way to remove the ban from NNID settings.
I edited my other post. You do not need a NNID to buy games.

Re-buying the game may become an issue when they are pulled from the eshop. Luckily all the downgrades I do are for friends so I keep track of who has the valid game and he becomes the new source console for the next downgrade.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok so the best I can do for now (for me and customers) since my online NNID is "ban" and will requiert buy the game everytime, is wait for a solo downgrade for 11.X and no 2nd 3ds needed (I have FreakyForms, so I will can do it).
Or just stop to hack 11.X and stop the hack to 10.7 max until a new method for no 2nd 3DS come.

Why I played SM online using the leaked CIA *facepalm* (shame on me, not blaming anyone)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok so the best I can do for now (for me and customers) since my online NNID is "ban" and will requiert buy the game everytime, is wait for a solo downgrade for 11.X and no 2nd 3ds needed (I have FreakyForms, so I will can do it).
Or just stop to hack 11.X and stop the hack to 10.7 max until a new method for no 2nd 3DS come.

Why I played SM online using the leaked CIA *facepalm* (shame on me, not blaming anyone)
For the single console method, you'd have to buy it every time and as soon as Legends of Exidia is pulled from the eShop, that method will no longer work.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Asia81 just buy a cheap o3ds and unban it lol others have been doing.

Also are you the guy who makes VC injects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu