Hacking Fieldrunners pulled from Eshop in Europe?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sorry for bump, just must check. I'm planning on getting a N3DS. Is it the CFW 3DS that needs the DSiWare game or the new system?

Raiden8816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final question before I start the process for my brother tomorrow. I just downloaded Legends of Exidia and Steel Diver Sub Wars as instructed per the guide. My question is when I do a system transfer, will all the cias transfer with it? I have 9 total installed now.

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final question before I start the process for my brother tomorrow. I just downloaded Legends of Exidia and Steel Diver Sub Wars as instructed per the guide. My question is when I do a system transfer, will all the cias transfer with it? I have 9 total installed now.

Personally I don't know, however, if you remove the sd card and they are still there, I would assume they would be there.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are they games that you once bought from the eshop (with the same nnid) . . . if yes then yes if no then no

Raiden8816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are they games that you once bought from the eshop (with the same nnid) . . . if yes then yes if no then no
That's a negative, the only ones I have on here from the eShop are Legends of Exidia and Steel Diver as mentioned above.

Once the system transfer is complete, I really hope I do not have to reinstall all the cias and lose my save data for moon.

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a negative, the only ones I have on here from the eShop are Legends of Exidia and Steel Diver as mentioned above.

Once the system transfer is complete, I really hope I do not have to reinstall all the cias and lose my save data for moon.

I think he said that if you didn't buy them you have to reinstall them. I would back up everything including the moon save.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regardless you should look into freeshop it makes downloading new games simple (no pc needed just wifi)
and that means no downloading then extracting then copying then finally installing .cia games
instead you simply use freeshop (nearly) as seamlessly as the official eshop

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Just chiming in here, after the transfer the installed data for the games is present in the target console, but the tickets don't move, so your console thinks it's not allowed to use them and they don't show up in the home menu. You can fix this by using TikShop which installs every ticket for your region. Most of your games will magically reappear. The ones that won't are ones not in the titlekeys site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@