Hacking Fieldrunners pulled from Eshop in Europe?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So if I already have an nnid which bought field runners will I be able to access field runners when I log into my nnid on a new 3ds?
Only on the console linked to that NNID. You can't change the linked console unless you ring Nintendo to ask them to move it (data won't be moved) or do a system transfer (data will be moved too).

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

i just installed Luma using Plailect Guide on my 2DS, I bought to hack my New 3DS XL which is on 11.0.
Now I wanted to Nfirm Downgrade, but I can't find Fieldrunners on the Eshop? I searched all over the Internet but I couldn't find any Information about Fieldrunners been deleted from european eshop...

Do i have other Options? Because if I read through the Guide it says, even if I own OOT or another Exploit I still have to NFIRM Downgrade(with DSiWare) the New 3DS before using that.

And even the New Upoming K11 Exploit, seems to only work with DSiWare... Which I can't use because Fieldrunners was the last Title available on the Eshop :(

Maybe someone knows a solution?

PS: I'm German, so Yeah... I hope my english wasnt thaaaat difficult to read xD
Did you try searching? When I downloaded it last week on Aus E-Shop I had to search ... it's not available by browsing the DSIWare category ... also can't you still get Legends of Exidia?

Raiden8816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a question, my crystal blue 2DS with Luma CFW has to create a NNID in order to download Legends of Exidia (US eShop). In order to downgrade my brother's n3DS (Pokemon Red/Blue edition) or even the black friday black n3DS is this correct?

My other question is I know I have to do a system transfer, but I do not want to lose my progress on Moon. Is that plausible?

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So I have a question, my crystal blue 2DS with Luma CFW has to create a NNID in order to download Legends of Exidia (US eShop). In order to downgrade my brother's n3DS (Pokemon Red/Blue edition) or even the black friday black n3DS is this correct?

My other question is I know I have to do a system transfer, but I do not want to lose my progress on Moon. Is that plausible?
If you have CFW, you can use JKSM cia to back up your digital moon copy whether it be legit or pirated.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

You don't have to have an NNID to download paid for content. You only need one for free demos and videos etc.

If you don't want to lose progress then backup your save game with JKSM.

D

Deleted User

So should I make a new nnid account, buy it on that, and then when I get my console in 4 days link it with the nnid?
Honestly I'm not the one to ask. I have never done the DSiWare exploit, don't know how to transfer the game and whatnot, only really know a bit how it works. Sorry. :D

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Could I buy the game with my nnid on my 3ds right now, unlink it, Re link it to my console im getting, dsi downgrade and then transfer it over to my n3ds again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol