ROM Hack FFTA2 translation projekt.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
holy crap, you guys are getting more work done than that jump ultimate stars one
In terms of "stuff done" the J!US project is far ahead. Plus they have to translate more than just text. But for a project that came out yesterday, it seems to be going buy at a pace 2 times faster than the J!US project.

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here are the missing ones of the job translation. I'll have a look at the other ones too. specially the "new something job"s:

troubadour/bard,
heiress,
sky pirate, dancer, agent,
mixed warrior

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Penguin
Nice
smile.gif
I'll do 2 later today. Feel free to look over my work too.

9610 in set 2 is a dupe of 9648 in set 1 btw

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@deufeufeu

That's really cool.

@Rest of you guys.
I decided it was time for some photoshoping, so I made cleaner versions of the first 24 translated screenshots:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dzsns9

I probably won't bother with anymore, that took WAY to long
tongue.gif
I find that those actually help a lot! Really, I must insist that I help you with that. Feel free to PM anything you find you need help on and the such.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Essentials. There will be a wiki page soon that will act as a guide or faq for getting through the basics, enough info to progress through the JPN release.

[-EDIT-]

Here is the Tingle help page: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=Category:NDS_Games
I think the FFTA page should go under that one and have the same kind of layout if anyone feels obliged
wink.gif

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played Ultimate yet, but it seemed to me the original Jump was much harder to translate than Final Fantasy Tactics. FFTA seems easy enough to get the job names and rules - those kanji are easy to find and a lot of the jobs are listed at wikipedia with their Japanese names.

The story with FFTA-2 is harder than the game play translation but the text is extremely simple, with only really basic (for Japanese kids anyway) kanji and is written in a very contemporary, conversational style (I mean seriously, びびる?)

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@divinebaboon:
i think you are confusing 剛 and 鋼. 剛 means strong or sturdy in a direct translation.

@Coppanuva:
No patch yet (or maybe ever), but you can use the screenshots as reference to understand the game better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol