damingraham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a 1070 or 1017 error i forget which one when
trying to install the wad.
installed IOS38-64-v3610.wad right before i tried this so i dunno whats going on

i was also told on BK that someone used the ios from madworld to get it working but i dunno wtf to do . btw i have a D2C key modded with hbc, wad installer 3.2 firmware

damingraham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
He has HBC duh!
He's trying to install Final Fantasy IV The After Years, released today only for WiiWare.

yes.. the one i tried was Final.Fantasy.IV.The.After.Years.USA.WiiWare.Wii-OneUp

UranusKiller said:
QUOTEhuh why would i buy the game? if u dont wanna help dont post. thank you
to support the sales of the game? to support Nintendo ? to not feel like a 24 carat pirate ?

Please don't help him....
lol well since this site is mainly about modding, hacking, emu etc then your just a huge hypocrite.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
UranusKiller said:
QUOTE said:
huh why would i buy the game? if u dont wanna help dont post. thank you
to support the sales of the game? to support Nintendo ? to not feel like a 24 carat pirate ?

Please don't help him....

You're in a freakin' wii hacking section on a console hacking website. 99% of the people on the wii hacking area are pirating full games, let alone crappy little "episodes" of this that cost £4 and there'll be 9/10 of. Cost of a full game for this? Noone wants to hear your anti pirate rants.

Look at the full name of the error (like ret=-blah or 0xblah or whatever it is) and search in google:

site:gbatemp.net [error goes here] . Hopefully you'll get a result.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1017 is the generic error for "couldn't get control of the system" for whatever reason.

In my experience this happens in one of two situations:
1. The ticket is already installed, so you need to delete the ticked with "Any Title Deleter" and then install over it. This does not seem to be your problem.

2. Your Wii needs lower level access on some IOS that it can't get. The one that I found I had been missing was a patched IOS16. If you can list the hacked IOSs you have installed that can help. Since you're on 3.2, do you have any IOS60 installed? That may be necessary for this newer game.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
well if you havent noticed, nintendo has been ripping the customers off, with all the crap games and crazy high prices (might just be australia) thats my reason for becoming part of the game pirate crew..

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
UranusKiller said:
Hardly "Hacking" as you so nicely put it? I'm not ranting about bugger all I'm just saying buy the damn game for a change.

Do you need your retinas checked?

> GBAtemp.net > Wii Discussions > Wii - Hacking

You ARE invariably in the wii hacking section of gbatemp, no?

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alexrose said:
UranusKiller said:
Hardly "Hacking" as you so nicely put it? I'm not ranting about bugger all I'm just saying buy the damn game for a change.

Do you need your retinas checked?

> GBAtemp.net > Wii Discussions > Wii - Hacking

You ARE invariably in the wii hacking section of gbatemp, no?

this may be under the hacking forum, however it is hardly hacking, along with 98% of the other posts here.

your not a hacker, nor are you "hacking" your system if you are just trying to install a pirated wad...

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
A. Softmod = Hacking. Maybe people are just using other peoples' code to hack, but it's still hacking.
B. I never claimed to be a hacker, I never claimed anyone else to be a hacker, all I said was that he is in the HACKING SECTION of gbatemp. And.. whoah.. wait for it..

He is..

Truly an astounding result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@