Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
wolffangalchemist said:
Sick Wario said:
i have my problem almost solved.

using the instructions from HERE i downgraded and switched to WAD manager 1.3
i've got the game WAD installed and the DLC WAD installed with no errors now, but the save from before the DLC was installed won't work anymore
the main story is epically short anyway so just start over, though i think the save should work and you didn't need to downgrade... i'm on 4.0u and it works fine.

using cIOS rev8 and WAD manger 1.21 i was getting the -2011 error everytime when installing the DLC WAD which is the reason i downgraded then installed cIOSrev9 and WADmanager 1.3

seems to work fine again now after going through the IOS60/IOS61 install and patch utility. madworld is giving me a error now though

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was getting error -2011 on all versions of wad manager trying to install the DLC.

I got it to install by getting a wad manager that lets you choose IOS version. I chose ios 254 and it installed with no error.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
ceevee said:
I was getting error -2011 on all versions of wad manager trying to install the DLC.

I got it to install by getting a wad manager that lets you choose IOS version. I chose ios 254 and it installed with no error.
Are you sure you've used 254??? not 249?
because either 254 can for example be bootmii IOS...

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
carbonyle said:
I only have bootmii installed as boot2. I have no cIOS installed. Patchmii core is installed on IOS 254, which is needed for DVDX on some chipped Wiis.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
ceevee said:
carbonyle said:
I only have bootmii installed as boot2. I have no cIOS installed. Patchmii core is installed on IOS 254, which is needed for DVDX on some chipped Wiis.
OK fine
smile.gif

The only things you need to install those wad is a IOS that accept fakesigning... so if patchmii core work good for you
gbasp.gif
It's just SO ironic to use this IOS to install pirated VC. TT will hate you
hate2.gif
lol
Anyway ....

Black_Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuebel33 said:
Can anyone answer this?

I installed the DLC wad and I see a save file that is 43 blocks which i can only assume is all the DLC content... how do i use it though?

When I load up FFiV The After years and go to select story the only one that appears is Rydia (which I had paid for in the first place). How do i get the other stories to show up in the list?

The DLC installation was successful, I guess I just don't know how to use it.

---------------EDIT------------------

I deleted the rydias story that I had already purchased with AnyTitleDeleter and then reinstalled it and it worked!

I have all these problems, and tried all the ideas suggested, however all I get is Rydia's tale.

Although I have no idea what to delete in the AnyTitleDeleter files.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i have dlc of ryida's story should i erase the save data or the wad of it? i installed it then found out the complete one was leaked...

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you have to uninstall the ticket for it as well as the content on your wii. Uninstall it through wad manager, that will get rid of both. If you no longer have the original wads, use anytitle deleter.

Black_Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
you have to uninstall the ticket for it as well as the content on your wii. Uninstall it through wad manager, that will get rid of both. If you no longer have the original wads, use anytitle deleter.

What's the code for the FF IV DLC? Since I deleted the Downloaded Content file, but it didn't do anything.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did what troy said and it worked like a charm

even through i would have to start my game over cause my wad was region free... but i did download the one-up worked.

YarsRevenge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
carbonyle said:
ceevee said:
carbonyle said:
OK fine
smile.gif

The only things you need to install those wad is a IOS that accept fakesigning... so if patchmii core work good for you
gbasp.gif
It's just SO ironic to use this IOS to install pirated VC. TT will hate you
hate2.gif
lol
Anyway ....

I'm still new, I was having the same trouble with this Wad and after reading this post I tried 254 and it was a no-go then I tried IOS249 and it worked like a charm. I have installed quite a bit of Wads but I've been using IOS35 for everything without any problems until this one. I tried several different IOSs before I read this post and none worked... I was sure it was the IOS I was using though.. anyway, it's working fine now.

Black_Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not seeing it, so should I reinstall the WAD that has the DLC, then use the deleter to remove it?

To recap, I already bought the game and the first DLC (Rydia's tale)

I followed the instructions of deleting the game, saves, and DLC files and then using a wad installer to put in the DLC, then game (The WAD version, not the one I bought) I still just get Rydia's tale however.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...