Hacking FF IV (WiiWare) Wont Install

orno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol... nice thread.. very cordial!

Bladexdsl, the lastest gecko os can boot wiiware for sure and vc too if i'm not mistaken...

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm.. mod of this thread must have had a bad day!! removing all posts..and saying NON-relevance / off topic

here lets make this post relevant.. BUY THE DAM GAME!!

now is GBAtemp condoning piracy by allowing such posts? and deleting those which offer no help? HMM i thought this was against there policy.. lets see MY post here get removed in t-minus 15 minutes??

so much for freedom of speech, are we in Iran or China??

common GBAtemp.. you dont need to be such A-holes...people should still be allowed to express there opinions.. and if you truly want to get critical.. well then this POST should have been MOVED in the first place.. as it does not PERTAIN at ALL to wii HACKING!!

there should be no DOUBLE standards..however you guys like to play them..

thank you and have a nice day

damingraham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
orno said:
lol... nice thread.. very cordial!

Bladexdsl, the lastest gecko os can boot wiiware for sure and vc too if i'm not mistaken...
the problem WAS it wasnt installing not loading but my issue is fixed.
Im sure freethewads would work for it too though

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Valgreen said:
hmm.. mod of this thread must have had a bad day!! removing all posts..and saying NON-relevance / off topic

now is GBAtemp condoning piracy by allowing such posts? and deleting those which offer no help? HMM i thought this was against there policy.. lets see MY post here get removed in t-minus 15 minutes??

common GBAtemp.. you dont need to be such A-holes...people should still be allowed to express there opinions.. and if you truly want to get critical.. well then this POST should have been MOVED in the first place.. as it does not PERTAIN at ALL to wii HACKING!!

Where would you move this thread to, if it doesn't belong in Wii Hacking?

Nothing to do with piracy/anti-piracy, and everything to do with the fact the first thing the guy said in relation to the guys question on how to get something to work wasn't a solution to his problem at all. It would be like me asking how to fix something on my car and having someone come back and tell me to "take the bus". Yes, that's a valid solution to getting from point A to point B, but doesn't help me fix my car. His posts (and my retorts) were off topic to the OP.

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hooya said:
Valgreen said:

Where would you move this thread to, if it doesn't belong in Wii Hacking?

Nothing to do with piracy/anti-piracy, and everything to do with the fact the first thing the guy said in relation to the guys question on how to get something to work wasn't a solution to his problem at all. It would be like me asking how to fix something on my car and having someone come back and tell me to "take the bus". Yes, that's a valid solution to getting from point A to point B, but doesn't help me fix my car. His posts (and my retorts) were off topic to the OP.

hmm i could see this pertaining more to the wii backup thread, or the wii games thread more so than the wii hacking thread...especially since gbatemp "offically" does not condone piracy..

perhaps a new thread should be created.. the wii piracy thread.. *sarcasm*

joshed

Trophies
Website
www.scened.info
XP
Country
United States
heh. so say i pay for this game on 4.0 then downgrade to 3.2U what IOS file would i need to patch and install to get it working?

keep in mind that this does not cross any boundaries you already cross in every other thread in the hacking section. i just want to know which ios, not where to get it.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I can't believe no one has noticed the link a certain user posted, which contains lots of WiiWare and VC wads.
Hilarious.
Anyways, some mod edit it now.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worked for me a a latest version of wii. also i may have to update my friend's wii if he want's to play it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1