:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Calzone is my favourite... that's what they're called in sweden at least.
Tried googling for some pictures, but it all was weird ones...
but it looks like the following picture, and it's like a normal pizza with ham and cheeze and tomato sauce... but folded... yummy!

Calzones are good. The REAL calzones, not that wannabe shit Pizza Hut makes. My favorite is deep dish pepperoni & sausage with extra cheese
drool.gif

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I love Pizza Hut's "Deep Pan" pizza with pepperoni. But since the nearest Pizza Hut is 600 kilometres away, I just order it from a local joint just across the street, where I usually go for margherita with eggs. Yum.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
WTF is a Pizza Hut? Like a McDonalds for pizza?°°
Luckly (for food) i live in Italy and we have a Pizzeria (real one) around every corner. XD
My favourite ones are:
Cirano: Speck, Cream and mushrooms over a margherita
Frutti di Mare (Fruits of the sea): Fruits of the sea, olives over a margherita.

Damn, i'm hungry now (and it's just 10am here). XD

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Luckily (for food) i live in Italy and we have a Pizzeria (real one) around every corner. XD

That doesn't have to mean anything. Pizzas there vary from "instant foodgasm" to "completely inedible" from restaurant to restaurant, just like everywhere else
wink.gif

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Luckily (for food) i live in Italy and we have a Pizzeria (real one) around every corner. XD

That doesn't have to mean anything. Pizzas there vary from "instant foodgasm" to "completely inedible" from restaurant to restaurant, just like everywhere else
wink.gif

Of course it is. But I think the worst pizzeria (well, maybe some not XD) is always better than Pizza Hut...
We have some things like that here (Pizza a Gogo, Spizzico) but they are far from a good pizza from a pizzeria (even the worst one).
tongue.gif

Just that, i don't mean in other countries the pizzerias aren't good.
wink.gif

Dumari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
back when I lived in my hometown of Cincinnati OH there was this tiny little pizzeria called Adriaticos that looked like a dry cleaning joint and have the worst parking lot I'd ever been to.

I'll be damned if it wasn't the best pizza I've ever had tho, and I've had well over 50 types on handmade pizza.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Of course it is. But I think the worst pizzeria (well, maybe some not XD) is always better than Pizza Hut...

We have some things like that here (Pizza a Gogo, Spizzico) but they are far from a good pizza from a pizzeria (even the worst one).
tongue.gif
Â
I wasn't saying that, I was just saying you could give Pizza Hut a chance, if you find it. It's not as good as some pizzerias, but it's also better than some.

I know what you mean when you mention the pizza-cut "restaurant" chains, there are similar places here as well. And some are really horrible
laugh.gif

But some are actually good. Better than many "real" pizzerias.

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy

tongue.gif
Â
I wasn't saying that, I was just saying you could give Pizza Hut a chance, if you find it. It's not as good as some pizzerias, but it's also better than some.

I know what you mean when you mention the pizza-cut "restaurant" chains, there are similar places here as well. And some are really horrible
laugh.gif

But some are actually good. Better than many "real" pizzerias.

I can't test it because there is no Pizza Hut here in Italy (checked on Internet). :\

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite pizza by far is a cheese pizza with garlic butter flavored crust from Hungry Howie's, which I recommend their pizza as it's great. Unfortunately there are none in my local area so I only get to have some when I go to Phoenix. Otherwise just an extra cheese pizza from Pizza Hut is fine. Good stuff.
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite ones are: Hawaiin (bacon strips, bacon crumbs and pineapple) and Mango Chicken (literally the title)

I eat at Pizza Pizza, it's a Pizza store only known in Ontario.. so yeah. Man I'm craving pizza now and just a week ago I quit my pizza part time job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la