Tweeter Today - Part 01

JuanMena

Old Skull ☠️
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm going go start shitposting in MY WAY. Be prepared by lots of sarcasm, irony and politically incorrect opinions about inquiries that affects humans in the land of beans.
I've decided, that everytime I go to Tweeter I'm going to create an EOF Thread showing you that Mexican't Tweeter is like the Politics Forum ONLY THAT DUMBER.
I'm going to add Screenshots, Gifs and Tweets with translations for the purpose of entertainment and mockery.

Today's trending topics:

Number One: #MenstruacionDigna / #DignifiedMenstruation

Women are literally asking the Government's majority of Politicians why they opted to "Un-Dignify" their menstruation by applying IVA to Pads.
Basically women who voted by the government we have now are wondering why they have been betrayed by women participating in said government.
Women are telling "No Uterus, No Opinion" but at the same time, these same women thinks they have the rights to talk about men and "machism".
Well... No peener, no opinion... huh?
On a more serious matter... I agree that women have the right to pay tax free pads, which are a first need product.
Have you thought how much money a girl spends just on these things? It's ridiculous, specially when women in my country has to pay over 2 dolars for a pack containing 10 or less.
I agree it's unfair and I agree Women shouldn't be subjected to pay more for things that they need literally almost everyday.
Guys, imagine paying everytime you want to spit on the street or when you have to pee everyday.

Number Two: India María / Indigenous Mary

People arguing why this depiction of an indigenous mexican woman is against dignity... on a DragQueen TV show...
OH THE IRONY!
I don't see any problem with that.
People are free to dress however they want.
Now everyone's arguing that they're not represented by that stereotype of being indigenous... If you don't believe me... ask them why they chose to dress like that.LOL.

Number Three: Papa / Dad-Potato-Pope
Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/stopdirtyc/status/1319012674496303105

Not sure what's going on with this one. Literally the word Papa can be translated into those three things, so I'm seeing tweets about each one.
But Papa John's Pizza... Pizza... I wan't Pizza... Pepperoni and Mushrooms and Peppers and Chillies!

Number Fourth: Carlos Slim

Carlos Slim, the wealthiest man in Mexico (and for many years the Wealthiest man in the entire world) just proposed that people in Mexico should work 3 days a week and rise the retirement age up to 75 years.
Is easy to say when you have been avoiding paying taxes for years and years, literally owning some of the most profiting companies in the Country (Cable TV, Paid Cellphone Lines, Commercial Products and a long-long etc...)
I wonder if this guy is 75 years old? He seems to be... now I wonder if he's one of the guys that participated in Pizzagate's Rituals to keep his beauty and youth together?

Number Five: #UnTrajeParaBarbie / #ASuitForBarbie

Literally women asking Mattel to make/include a man's suit for their Barbies.
Literally... the SAME WOMEN ARGUING ABOUT MACHISM AND MAN'S OPRESSION ARE ASKING A MAN'S ROBE FOR THEIR BARBIES.
GOD DAMN!
Isn't this what Women have been fighting against for centuries now? They want to be freed from Man's Chains!
Did we just went full circle?
Was it worth the struggle of fighting agains the Machism that opressed their Barbies in the first place?
What's a feminist hair's worth when they've dyed their hair in funky 80's fluorescent colours? Are you telling me that all that struggle just went to the toilet? Just like many unwanted Kelly's...
Specially when they can pay for such dye but not for their pads!

These has been Today's Trending Topics.
Will I ever make another thread like this?
Only time will tell... or just when... I feel like commiting the mistake of clicking Tweeter on purpose AGAIN.

Have a nice rest of your day!

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: slaphappygamer
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hmm didn't know they made more Dusk Till Dawn movies watched part one on Pluto TV and they have...