BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey :P

I noticed that there were some issues formatting 64GB SD Cards as FAT32 using Windows for example. The option simply doesn't show up. The Wii U definitely needs the FAT32 format to read the SD Card for Loadiine or other purposes so I found a work-around using the free version of EaseUS Partition Master. This tool let's you do the job just fine.

If you need further assistance, check out my YouTube video for example.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey :P

I noticed that there were some issues formatting 64GB SD Cards as FAT32 using Windows for example. The option simply doesn't show up. The Wii U definitely needs the FAT32 format to read the SD Card for Loadiine or other purposes so I found a work-around using the free version of EaseUS Partition Master. This tool let's you do the job just fine.

If you need further assistance, check out my YouTube video for example.
This has been known for quite a while. Windows will only format a drive to FAT32 if it is 32GB or under. Almost every other disk tool besides diskpart and format will make a large Fat32 partition fine. Just letting you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn