Fantasy magical weapons?

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@ valvin No thats not the point.... Its basically not what im looking for, I did say no sword especially

@DarkStriker, I Was thinking of that he has a limit to how many Kg Or how many times he can steal in a day, If like powers or thoughts or anything, the limit would be something like Having his own thought given to the enemy and that thought will or not be permanantly lose depends on the guy itself or his own powers given to the enemy, and he has to be able to compute at a given level with his brain. That would make him Balance At all times kinda limit

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah thats basicly what i thought someone will do with that kind of power, Ok i will use it but it needs a limiter..... Care to tell me that? Something that applies To you that makes it not OP or UP at all times?
Easy. The use of the power depends on the person. WHAT PERSON DO YOU WANT? A guy which you would call the "good" guy will most likely use it different to a "evil" guy. A good guy will most likely steal his/her weapon or use other alternates that might require some wits. The "bad" guy is the one you have in mind right now i guess. "Steal" doesnt necessary binds it to something physical. You can have the character "steal" a persons information or thoughts. "Steal" something psychological like their courage, mentality or even their "six" sense! Limits? The first limit you want is in fact that he has to see them. The range can vary. Depending on what kind of other limits you want him to have like he has to touch that person before being able to steal. If that is true, then he should rather have a huge amount of range to steal. He doesnt really need a limit to his range. But rather things making it harder for him to use. Like he has to snap his fingers before stealing. Close his eyes while hes stealing. Touch the ground before stealing. Really the possibilities are limitless.

EDIT: @Gundam: So he stands there until their opponent dies or he dies? Its not like they stop trying to kill you after you froze them in their place lol. Unless you can move which contradicts to what you stated on the last message because harm can easily be done once you can move.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
@DarkStriker, I Was thinking of that he has a limit to how many Kg Or how many times he can steal in a day, If like powers or thoughts or anything, the limit would be something like Having his own thought given to the enemy and that thought will or not be permanantly lose depends on the guy itself or his own powers given to the enemy, and he has to be able to compute at a given level with his brain. That would make him Balance At all times kinda limit
Limiting things to kg or days is rather dull. And the latter you wrote doesn't really have anything to do with the power "steal". So lets say we limit his power to brain only. That would be a good choice. Now lets say he has no battle experience. The obviously way for him to win against anyone of course is to collect information so he could win in terms of information over battle experience. That seems to be good enough for me. Limiting this "limited" ability to this point with day/kg is a bad move. Of course the one that gets their information stolen, would not lose their "stolen" information. Why? Becasue if you steal something from another person. That person of course would remember what you stole. Well if you intend to make the person that got stolen lose the memory of the thing he stole. Then yeah you have another OP dude here.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Yeah thats basicly what i thought someone will do with that kind of power, Ok i will use it but it needs a limiter..... Care to tell me that? Something that applies To you that makes it not OP or UP at all times?
Easy. The use of the power depends on the person. WHAT PERSON DO YOU WANT? A guy which you would call the "good" guy will most likely use it different to a "evil" guy. A good guy will most likely steal his/her weapon or use other alternates that might require some wits. The "bad" guy is the one you have in mind right now i guess. "Steal" doesnt necessary binds it to something physical. You can have the character "steal" a persons information or thoughts. "Steal" something psychological like their courage, mentality or even their "six" sense! Limits? The first limit you want is in fact that he has to see them. The range can vary. Depending on what kind of other limits you want him to have like he has to touch that person before being able to steal. If that is true, then he should rather have a huge amount of range to steal. He doesnt really need a limit to his range. But rather things making it harder for him to use. Like he has to snap his fingers before stealing. Close his eyes while hes stealing. Touch the ground before stealing. Really the possibilities are limitless.

EDIT: @Gundam: So he stands there until their opponent dies or he dies? Its not like they stop trying to kill you after you froze them in their place lol. Unless you can move which contradicts to what you stated on the last message because harm can easily be done once you can move.

Its not meant to be an offensive weapon. Its basically something that could like, allow you to escape, or give you some breathing space to analyze your situation. And you can still move, but you can't make any move to harm others around you, there would be repercussions for that, or it just outright prevents you by not allowing you to touch your opponent or something, i would leave this upto jarejare. This is just a basic idea i came up with on the spot, its upto jare to decide how to tweak it and stuff.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Limiting things to kg or days is rather dull. And the latter you wrote doesn't really have anything to do with the power "steal". So lets say we limit his power to brain only. That would be a good choice. Now lets say he has no battle experience. The obviously way for him to win against anyone of course is to collect information so he could win in terms of information over battle experience. That seems to be good enough for me. Limiting this "limited" ability to this point with day/kg is a bad move. Of course the one that gets their information stolen, would not lose their "stolen" information. Why? Becasue if you steal something from another person. That person of course would remember what you stole. Well if you intend to make the person that got stolen lose the memory of the thing he stole. Then yeah you have another OP dude here.

This makes a Good villian. But i guess I will tweak it a bit, using his abilities makes him tired, And the more powerfull type of steal he uses the more Tiring it gets. Non-physical objects are basicly is lost after a certain amount of time.

Sounds good, But yeah what would make the Bad guy not steal The main characters legs the moment they fight? i mean its a good tradeoff, the strongest enemy legs for just a 2 hours of sleep. thats why i don't use this concept, It will just makes the readers feel, Why don't he just use that to do this and that. it's a good ability but i need it to be balance, and right now i can't do that, which is why i said it did not work.

@Gundam Eclipse I like this power but like he said, Does the enemy just stand there? I mean if Someone uses this power for days the fella could die from Starvation! Joking. :P

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... A fantasy weapon... Oh! I've got it!

Here are two weapons/items I've made up previously.

An intricate writing tool/pointing tool/wand made of nothing but plants. It can be used for the following purposes.
  • Writing (It is like a quill, more or less, and will work as a quill does if you dip it in ink)
  • Creating spellbound written contracts (Which only go into effect if they are written in a blood/ink mixture and signed in the signer's blood)
  • Creating magic circles used in spells
  • Normal spell casting
  • Pointing things out (it makes the things pointed out glow for a moment)
  • Opening the ways to fairy villages
A versatile sword made of various elements, usually diamond or silver. When swung, it acts as a whip does. When used to stab, however, it acts as a normal sword with one difference: anything living that the tip penetrates will be cursed. This curse lasts around three hours and has no visible affects until, when it is finished, the cursed individual will burst into flames. The flame will be of a magical sort and will not go out without the use of magic or holy water.

Reactions: 1 person

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

An intricate writing tool/pointing tool/wand made of nothing but plants. It can be used for the following purposes.
  • Writing (It is like a quill, more or less, and will work as a quill does if you dip it in ink)
  • Creating spellbound written contracts (Which only go into effect if they are written in a blood/ink mixture and signed in the signer's blood)
  • Normal spell casting
A versatile sword made of various elements, usually diamond or silver. When swung, it acts as a whip does. When used to stab, however, it acts as a normal sword with one difference: anything living that the tip penetrates will be cursed. This curse lasts around three hours and, when it is finished, the cursed individual will burst into flames. The flame will be of a magical sort and will not go out without the use of magic or holy water.

Hmm the first one i good +1 ^_^, But the second one
really what part of NO SWORDs do you guys understand....

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

• Normal spell casting
A versatile sword made of various elements, usually diamond or silver. When swung, it acts as a whip does. When used to stab, however, it acts as a normal sword with one difference: anything living that the tip penetrates will be cursed. This curse lasts around three hours and, when it is finished, the cursed individual will burst into flames. The flame will be of a magical sort and will not go out without the use of magic or holy water.

Hmm the first one i good +1 ^_^, But the second one
really what part of NO SWORDs do you guys understand....
Oh. I didn't read that part. Oops!

You can effectively change it to anything else, though. Any kind of bladed object can do - a spear, a yoyo modified with death in mind, a keyblade...Anything.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
How about a shield that allows you to stop/revert time and has a dimension within it that allows unlimited storage of things (originating from Akemi Homura's shield)? =D

I am certain there's no mention of shields on the OP.
The idea was somehow given to me by Xist, so i can't really give you credits for that.
gauntlet of infinity
??? please explain the uses then?

nothing to explain cause it does EVERYTHING

Re,Re,Re, DENIED

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How about a shield that allows you to stop/revert time and has a dimension within it that allows unlimited storage of things (originating from Akemi Homura's shield)? =D

The idea was somehow given to me by Xist, so i can't really give you credits for that.
He must've taken the idea from her shield and incorporated into a monocle... :ninja:

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

He must've taken the idea from her shield and incorporated into a monocle... :ninja:
Yeah, can't help but noticed that, but he said it first :) ,

besides the point is given to the Multimen matches, Was a Awesome idea.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The cannonblade Yomi from Senran Kagura wields.

Too bad I can't link you pics but you can google it as most of it is NSFW.

Watch the first few seconds of this instead, Shows the cannon being used as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLS6IYGTSwQ

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up