Gaming Fable II is free right now on the Xbox Marketplace.

RoMee

??
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
2,314
Trophies
0
Location
??
Website
Visit site
XP
181
Country
United States
I think it's broken into 4 something part
the first part is free, but you'll have to spend points on the other part

but after going through the links you provided, looks like it might be the whole game
take advantage of it, I already have the game so I don't need it
but it's awesome info for people who haven't played it yet
 

Goli

RPG
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
30
Website
Visit site
XP
340
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
RoMee said:
I think it's broken into 4 something part
the first part is free, but you'll have to spend points on the other part
Yes but it's the real full game on the link. Appearently it isn't working for everyone now though. Read the other link otherwise.
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
even if it was a glitch. there is no reason microsoft cant ban us right? we didnt do anything wrong they did.
 

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
2,653
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
New York
Website
Visit site
XP
687
Country
United States
Goli said:
RoMee said:
I think it's broken into 4 something part
the first part is free, but you'll have to spend points on the other part
Yes but it's the real full game on the link. Appearently it isn't working for everyone now though. Read the other link otherwise.
I think if you already bought the free episode 1 when it was online, it will not work. Not that I care, I own 2 copies of the GOTY edition on disc.
 

YayMii

hi
Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
4,916
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
that place
XP
758
Country
Canada
frown.gif
i got an error when i tried downloading it this morning. but apparently it's still working for some people.
error said:
sorry

this item is not available for purchase from xbox live marketplace on the web.
 

Goli

RPG
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
30
Website
Visit site
XP
340
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yaymii said:
frown.gif
i got an error when i tried downloading it this morning. but apparently it's still working for some people.
error said:
sorry

this item is not available for purchase from xbox live marketplace on the web.
ah well, at least some people were able to.
also, this seems to be an usual glitch on virtual marketplaces, some time ago on psn the newly released at that time psp game undead knights could be downloaded by anyone for free, of course it is fixed now but i guess this just means everone has to keep an eye on the internet for when things like these happen
tongue.gif
.
 

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
2,653
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
New York
Website
Visit site
XP
687
Country
United States
i got it to work, but i really don't care considering i already own 2 copies of the game. i bought the free episode 1 when it was available too, so i don't know why it won't work for some people.
 

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
3,921
Trophies
1
XP
2,280
Country
United States
you guys need to check other forums. the free download for the whole game is (was?) a mistake.

also the download only works for handfull of consoles. at this time, there is no way to til if it will work for you unless you try it.

plus microsoft says if the download works for you, they'll banned both your console and account for life!
 

YayMii

hi
Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
4,916
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
that place
XP
758
Country
Canada
chartube12 said:
plus microsoft says if the download works for you, they'll banned both your console and account for life!
where'd you hear that? microsoft's xbox twitter account says you won't. in fact, i'm pretty sure one of their tweets said "download away!".
and lionhead studios (dev of fable 2) even promoted the "mistake" on their twitter.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Worst pc ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3FqEJu3jU