Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
I am looking to replace my stupid R4i-sdhc (www.r4i-dshc.com Not a typo!) clone. Should I get an EZFlash Vi or wait for the supercard DSTWO? I need a card that has constant updates. Also, where is a good place to buy one in the UK?

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
Its true the EZ Vi gets updates constantly and the team has never showed signs of or threatened to quit. The supercard gets updates less often, but if you have a DSi it also depends on if you want GBA support. If you really need updates at least once or even twice a month the EZ Vi team offers good support.

edit...clarification...

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
I have an EZFlash Vi and will soon have a SCDS2. Both teams are fantastic and both support their older products. SCDS2 has more hardware however and will prolly cost twice as much as EZFlash Vi.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in the same dilemma as you, and I went ahead and bought an EZFVi. What an awesome purchase that was. You'd be ordering it at a perfect time too, as an update just came out. I'm going to get a SCDSTwo, and give the EZFlashVi to my little bro. He'll be happy about that too.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1