EZFlash Vi or Wait for SuperCard DSTWO

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Geostar, Apr 21, 2010.

Apr 21, 2010
  1. Geostar
    OP

Newcomer Geostar Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I am looking to replace my stupid R4i-sdhc (www.r4i-dshc.com Not a typo!) clone. Should I get an EZFlash Vi or wait for the supercard DSTWO? I need a card that has constant updates. Also, where is a good place to buy one in the UK?

2. flamingo24

Member flamingo24 GBAtemp Regular

Its true the EZ Vi gets updates constantly and the team has never showed signs of or threatened to quit. The supercard gets updates less often, but if you have a DSi it also depends on if you want GBA support. If you really need updates at least once or even twice a month the EZ Vi team offers good support.

edit...clarification...

3. fgghjjkll

Member fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

Australia
    I have an EZFlash Vi and will soon have a SCDS2. Both teams are fantastic and both support their older products. SCDS2 has more hardware however and will prolly cost twice as much as EZFlash Vi.

4. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    I was in the same dilemma as you, and I went ahead and bought an EZFVi. What an awesome purchase that was. You'd be ordering it at a perfect time too, as an update just came out. I'm going to get a SCDSTwo, and give the EZFlashVi to my little bro. He'll be happy about that too. [​IMG]