Hacking EZ Flash IV is being discontinued!

Aaron_24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys first time on the forums :) , but has anyone found or know of any reliable websites that I can buy ez flash iv flash card, I've been waiting for ebluar for two weeks now still no stock yet :(. I'm looking at for one around $50 must be able to ship to Sydney, Australia.

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys first time on the forums :) , but has anyone found or know of any reliable websites that I can buy ez flash iv flash card, I've been waiting for ebluar for two weeks now still no stock yet :(. I'm looking at for one around $50 must be able to ship to Sydney, Australia.

Check with r4igold3ds.com. He's the only guy I know that gets them every now and then. Other places doesn't seem to be having any lately.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Contact the site owner of the one Nusdogg has said. I'm sure he'll get some soon, and he'll email you when he does. If you're quite in a rush and just want to get "something" to play GBA games. I would suggest picking up a Revo K101 since its pretty much a GBA clone with built in flash cart.

Aaron_24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check with r4igold3ds.com. He's the only guy I know that gets them every now and then. Other places doesn't seem to be having any lately.

Contact the site owner of the one Nusdogg has said. I'm sure he'll get some soon, and he'll email you when he does. If you're quite in a rush and just want to get "something" to play GBA games. I would suggest picking up a Revo K101 since its pretty much a GBA clone with built in flash cart.

Just placed an order :lol: woke up this morning, checked email and BAM! 8 in stock! Thank guys, though i ended up paying $74 AUS they didn't have paypal or mastercard :glare: so i had to use western union

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just placed an order :lol: woke up this morning, checked email and BAM! 8 in stock! Thank guys, though i ended up paying $74 AUS they didn't have paypal or mastercard :glare: so i had to use western union

Wait what? You ordered from the provider I told you? And they have them in stock?! He said to me a few weeks back that he'll send me a message when he gets them in stock. -,-, I'll have to talk to him again.

Aaron_24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait what? You ordered from the provider I told you? And they have them in stock?! He said to me a few weeks back that he'll send me a message when he gets them in stock. -,-, I'll have to talk to him again.

I sure did, I emailed him and this was the reply I got.
Hello,
EZ flash iv in stock, but the stock is very limited, please purchase as soon as possible, thank you.

Thanks and best wishes
Yours sincerely

Eric

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright I'll send a message when I get the chance. Hopefully they still have one in stock when they get back to me. Still surprised that he didn't message me, oh well what can you do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Aaron_24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
EZ Flash IV IN STOCK! 8 available!
http://www.r4igold3ds.com/products/EZ-Flash-iV-EZFlash-iV-GBA-card-for-Nintendo-GBA-DS-DS-Lite.html

Anyone got any ideas how get too get my money back from "ebluar" they're not replying back to my emails to cancel my ORDER!! :angry:

3ps5zq.jpg

Aaron_24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ haha not on my watch!
Well after numerous emails, it seems like I may be getting my refund after all
Dear Aaron,

Thank you for your order anyway. We will refund you in seven working days.

Have a good day and please feel free to email me if you have any enquiry.

Yours sincerely,
Alicia
ebluar CS team
Fingers crossed it comes through.

Update:
YES! got my refund. phew! :)

ntpsq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else think they will produce more or that someone will make a new cart and waiting for prices to go down again? i feel like there's such a demand that somebody is bound to do it

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
anyone else think they will produce more or that someone will make a new cart and waiting for prices to go down again? i feel like there's such a demand that somebody is bound to do it

The EZTeam have been on something of a hiatus for a while (and even then among their numbers they do not count many quite so familiar with the GBA as they used to have) so I doubt they will make any more and even if that was not the case it seems the parts required are made any more (and finding parts from old components suppliers is no way to get things done at scale).

New cart in general. In some ways you are competing against what has come before and for many the incentive is not quite there yet. Likewise though I do not imagine it will be that complex a device, especially compared against the NES, SNES, N64 and even the GBC with all their quirks and extras, it will still take someone that knows what they are doing when it comes to electronics and knows their way around the GBA (we covered most of what goes in the last few pages of this thread). To that end I would not hold my breath but if someone did announce one tomorrow I would not be that surprised.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am quite positive that R4iGold3ds.com, produces their own Ez Flash IV. As when I asked them about it, a few weeks back. They told me in specifics, that they are in lac of certain electronic parts for the Ez- Flash IV. Regardless of them making it themselves or not, they have a good gig going. I'm glad that I picked one up, for cheap also ;).

Here's the E-mail, I received from him..

Hello,
Sorry, out of stock now, the official answer because the shortage of electronic parts, please be patient. When we have the first batch of stock, then priority l to you.

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
Sorry, out of stock now, the official answer because the shortage of electronic parts, please be patient. When we have the first batch of stock, then priority l to you.

they copy/pasted the same msg to me.

All the resellers give the same "electronic part" shortage reply. Ebluar was telling me that since April.
Anyone selling the EZ-flash IV still, simply stumbled upon New Old Stock.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they copy/pasted the same msg to me.

All the resellers give the same "electronic part" shortage reply. Ebluar was telling me that since April.
Anyone selling the EZ-flash IV still, simply stumbled upon New Old Stock.

Ah, that would make sense. But wouldn't it seem that they would be making their own EZ-Flashes and selling them for more than it costed to product it in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in