Executive Case Review

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Another World, Apr 12, 2011.

Apr 12, 2011

Executive Case Review by Another World at 10:56 PM (2,271 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    Executive Case Review
    Official GBATemp Review
    [​IMG]

Thanks to our friends at GamingZap, I have just completed a review of the 3DS Executive Case. If you are interested in a stylized case for the 3DS than this review is for you.

The review thread will remain locked for the first few days to minimize the moderation of comments and questions which should have been posted into this news thread. Users who have a legitimate comment which furthers the overall effect of the review are asked to keep those comments to themselves and to post such comments in a few days, once the review thread is unlocked.

[​IMG] Executive Case Review

2. 431unknown

Member 431unknown Greatness Awaits

United States
    For 20 bucks tho... that seems a little steep. I do like the 3DS mesenger bag they have on their site better. I might get one of them instead.

3. funem

Member funem Retro Powered..

United Kingdom
    I have one of these cases, I got it from Game in the UK for £9.99. I agree with your review except

My case has no smell whatsoever, not sure why your one does.

They really should have used a press stud and not velcro though as you are right the velcro is quite large and looks tacky.

Nice review

4. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    mine has a fake leather/chemical smell that i can smell from across my desk. after i hold it for a few minutes my hands smell like it as well. perhaps the one you got was not stored in a box before it was shipped.

-another world