Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Executive Case Review
Official GBATemp Review
00_3ds_executive_case_review-header.png

Thanks to our friends at GamingZap, I have just completed a review of the 3DS Executive Case. If you are interested in a stylized case for the 3DS than this review is for you.

The review thread will remain locked for the first few days to minimize the moderation of comments and questions which should have been posted into this news thread. Users who have a legitimate comment which furthers the overall effect of the review are asked to keep those comments to themselves and to post such comments in a few days, once the review thread is unlocked.

icon11.gif
 Executive Case Review

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For 20 bucks tho... that seems a little steep. I do like the 3DS mesenger bag they have on their site better. I might get one of them instead.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have one of these cases, I got it from Game in the UK for £9.99. I agree with your review except

QUOTE said:
Leather-like material has a pungent odor

My case has no smell whatsoever, not sure why your one does.

They really should have used a press stud and not velcro though as you are right the velcro is quite large and looks tacky.

Nice review

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mine has a fake leather/chemical smell that i can smell from across my desk. after i hold it for a few minutes my hands smell like it as well. perhaps the one you got was not stored in a box before it was shipped.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool didn't know they ported cuphead on vita