PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No need to double post with "hello." Please don't do that, it won't make anyone reply faster.

It's really up to you and honestly there are quite a few threads concerning this so in the future, I recommend using the Search feature for any questions like this.

Personally, I prefer the 3in1, I have both and if you get a GBA sized 3in1 you can flash a game to the NOR section and it functions like a GBA cart in your SP or micro.

The EEP functions better as an expansion pack than the 3in1 but has less software support. So, if you're getting it for GBA functionality, I suggest the 3in1 over the EEP but if you want a good expansion pak for NeoDS and other homebrew than the EEP is what you want.

Make sure to read the reviews for both paks and check the other threads concerning this.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally slightly prefer the eWin 2-in-1 because it's got twice the fast volatile memory, is simpler to use, and is generally cheaper than the EZ 3-in-1. That said, the eWin is very difficult to find right now, so you'll almost surely have to go with the EZ 3-in-1 anyway.

It would also depend on what slot 1 flash cart you're using although most flash carts that support one of them also support the other. GBA ExpLoader supports both for those flash carts that don't directly support a GBA expansion cart from the menu.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw