Gaming Everything We Know About Super Smash Bros. 4

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 39,140
  • Replies 416
  • Likes 8

Which year do you think the first version (3DS or Wii U) of SSB4 will come out?

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 43 37.7%

Votes: 47 41.2%

Votes: 14 12.3%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2018+

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyway since yuki doesnt feel like doing this thread anymore, are we just gonna rely on each other for news?
We'll find our own news. and make awesome speculations! Like...

Hurrhurr, do you think Master Chief or God of War will be in it? And do you think that it'll be a crossover between smash bros and sony allstars battle royale? HURRHURRHURR!! :ha:

Reactions: 1 person

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway since yuki doesnt feel like doing this thread anymore, are we just gonna rely on each other for news?

Hurrhurr, do you think Master Chief or God of War will be in it? And do you think that it'll be a crossover between smash bros and sony allstars battle royale? HURRHURRHURR!! :ha:
I'm telling yea, just a game base on GOW and Kid Icarus cross over alone would be epic. :P

Reactions: 2 people

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I'm telling yea, just a game base on GOW and Kid Icarus cross over alone would be epic. :P
Both games involve mythology so it be trippy but awesome. Personally, I love mythology and it be awesome to have a game like this, but SSB4 will have to suffice for now :P

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Both games involve mythology so it be trippy but awesome. Personally, I love mythology and it be awesome to have a game like this, but SSB4 will have to suffice for now :P

Norse mythology doesn't get enough love. I want Kid Beowulf Nintendo! NOW!

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Since Yuki truly is gone it seems, I figured I'd revive the thread with this post here...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/07/masahiro-sakurai-talks-super-smash-bros-4?

In addition to providing some cool, minor details, we learn from Sakurai that "the game system itself is complete" (whatever that means) and, more shockingly, the article concludes by saying SSB4 has an expected 2013 release date.

I personally, can't believe it. The article never specifies whether Sakurai himself said that, and I just can't imagine that game being out so soon. But that said, if this is true, it could be really good news for the Wii U, since it'll have a "serious" core game available within a year of release. What do you guys think?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Yuki truly is gone it seems, I figured I'd revive the thread with this post here...

http://www.ign.com/a...r-smash-bros-4?

In addition to providing some cool, minor details, we learn from Sakurai that "the game system itself is complete" (whatever that means) and, more shockingly, the article concludes by saying SSB4 has an expected 2013 release date.

I personally, can't believe it. The article never specifies whether Sakurai himself said that, and I just can't imagine that game being out so soon. But that said, if this is true, it could be really good news for the Wii U, since it'll have a "serious" core game available within a year of release. What do you guys think?
Game system. As in the main set up of the game is complete. I doubt the game is coming out that soon.
I seen this and didn't know where to post. Nice post. :P

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps you didn't get what he was stating by saying that.
He was saying that the core gameplay of the Smash series is complete and he didn't want to introduce any gimmicks to it.
He rather wants to find something unique to make it feel more refreshing.

The only thing I was shocked to see was the release year. Which I do not believe one bit. And I sincerely hope that it will not be this early.
I do not want a rushed game.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Yuki wasn't the only one with this idea... Zelda Informer just posted a MASSIVE article on "what we know about Super Smash Bros. 4." I haven't even finished it, but there's TONS of stuff! Read it here: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/what-we-know-about-smash-4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zeldainformer+%28Zelda+Informer+News+Feed%29&utm_content=FaceBook#When:17:50:30Z

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya