Hacking Essential R4 Homebrew, etc. List your favorites!

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
dude... I found an AWESOME game (not really a game, but comes in a real ds cartridge) that's from japan, and uses the touch screen to recognize hiragana, katakana, english letters, and kanji. It is just under 128 megs after trimming. It's called Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten. Try to find it somewhere. I obviously can't post a link since it isn't homebrew, but I highly reccomend it.

Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten would be a JAP-EN, EN-JAP dictionary, for those who dont know.

i'll add this to my review list.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude... I found an AWESOME game (not really a game, but comes in a real ds cartridge) that's from japan, and uses the touch screen to recognize hiragana, katakana, english letters, and kanji. It is just under 128 megs after trimming. It's called Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten. Try to find it somewhere. I obviously can't post a link since it isn't homebrew, but I highly reccomend it.

Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten would be a JAP-EN, EN-JAP dictionary, for those who dont know.

i'll add this to my review list.

I assume you're talking about a review list of homebrew...

If you're going to do that, you may as well add the official ds browser to the list, because it's an officially release tool on a ds cartridge released by an actual company. Don't put it on a list with a bunch of homebrew.

p.s. don't get mad at me if I misunderstood and you're not talking about a list of only homebrew. you weren't very clear in the first place...

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to. I only added configuration options, and that's pretty much all I'm going to do. I may, however, port GP2XMB to the DS sometime, which I could (possibility, not necessarily ability
tongue.gif
) add video support to.

So is the configuration settings in the latest one you released? NG 2 alpha? Like the skins and shuffle settings?

Or will it be in the one you may release with GP2MXB?

Sorry if all the questions are overwhelming.

1. I didn't make NG 2 alpha. I made a modification to it to add configuration in an INI file.
2. GP2XMB has little to do with LMP. It is a clone of the PSP's menu made for the GP2X handheld.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
where can I get your modification?

oh, and I found the email for the actual creator of lmp-ng (lucas). the -ng is because lucas adopted the program after licks dropped it.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
moron. we're not even talking about that anymore.

besides, I have seen a number of people mention that they like CBDS. 2 votes? you need to learn how to count again.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
because hardly anyone actually VOTES here. I bet if we actually voted, there would be much more than 10 votes for DSO.

That's why I converted this crap into a poll.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg