Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
how? I lose all my cla installed dlc when I enter eshop

BTW you are watching 11 anime concurrently? jesus

I have no idea if it's due to emunand being separated from sysnand or not. But whenever I enter eShop, nothing gets deleted. I never tried to enter the DLC option inside games tho so I can't say anything about that. But at least eShop is risk free for me.

And it's not hard to watch several animes at the same time if they're from the current season xD it's just one episode at a time from each one

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea if it's due to emunand being separated from sysnand or not. But whenever I enter eShop, nothing gets deleted. I never tried to enter the DLC option inside games tho so I can't say anything about that. But at least eShop is risk free for me.

And it's not hard to watch several animes at the same time if they're from the current season xD it's just one episode at a time from each one
I think it doesnt delete you anything since you deslinked the emunand and sysnand I dont get any dlc deleted neither on my 3ds and I am still playing using CIA whit no problems online

Reactions: lemanuel

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the double post but I forgot to add that I have a NNID linked to my 3ds since I had download back the games I have from the store and no problems soo far whit online playing and most report from banning was from public headers like it was said a lot of page back on this treat is you are planing on online use CIA or private headers from your own games

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still the exact same thing to report guys. Been using my own private game dump, still, no problems after like a week and a half or 2 it seems. All is safe

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
day 2 playing with the ban:

continue with the experiment changing online ID of pokemon ORAS for a Online ID of a random offline game ( public too) on template. (sky3ds user)

playing online battles and changing pokemon on GTS.....some disconnection problems on the beggining (maybe my 8gb class 2 micro SD) , but all ok since then

i will contunue inform

greetings

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seems like the bans might be for something else due to how few there have been. maybe using roms outside your region, cheating some how, region free exploit or some other cfw thing. maybe using roms that were released by private dumpers could be the reason as well. seems very strange for a small number of people to get banned and then everything stops.

Reactions: hellionz

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
seems like the bans might be for something else due to how few there have been. maybe using roms outside your region, cheating some how, region free exploit or some other cfw thing. maybe using roms that were released by private dumpers could be the reason as well. seems very strange for a small number of people to get banned and then everything stops.

that is my other thoery...for example...we have a great amount of bans on ORAS.....maybe the most online cheated game on 3ds .....next is SBB .....cheated too .....

im trying some things on public headers.....but we know nothing clearly about the ban reasons.....

and is so strange that we have only 1 of 2 ban cases on the last 3 days...who knows

greetings

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that is my other thoery...for example...we have a great amount of bans on ORAS.....maybe the most online cheated game on 3ds .....next is SBB .....cheated too .....

im trying some things on public headers.....but we know nothing clearly about the ban reasons.....

and is so strange that we have only 1 of 2 ban cases on the last 3 days...who knows

greetings

its almost been a whole week with me using Public headers and playing on Pokémon OR and im still able to access online play.

Im not using nay cheats and im accessing online things everyday.

also just started Monster Hunter 4 yesterday! but my save disappeared when I swapped Memory cards so now I gotta start again! (created a thred for it here if anyone knows why that happened!)

im starting to think im not going to get banned for a while?

T

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
its almost been a whole week with me using Public headers and playing on Pokémon OR and im still able to access online play.

Im not using nay cheats and im accessing online things everyday.

also just started Monster Hunter 4 yesterday! but my save disappeared when I swapped Memory cards so now I gotta start again! (created a thred for it here if anyone knows why that happened!)

im starting to think im not going to get banned for a while?

T

my next test game will be MH4 surely...lets see who is banned first :D

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
I got banned because I played an illicit copy of the game

Shamzie....all are played illicit copy of a game....dont be naive :D

we are trying to find the reason of why u are banned and we not ....

are u a cheater? used some poke injection? change some "edited" pokemon? did some cheats on SSB?

greetings

sALMAn84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Lots of banned came from sky3ds, sky3ds cannot use dev_menu or savedatafiler and so on. So its got nothing to do with cheating. Sky3ds diskwriter write a 3ds rom to mmc loaded with template with default online header, if the person does not change the header with their private header thats mean they using public header. My friend always trade edited pokemon to me (using original cart) with their private header oras and xy rom game for sometime now. I got banned (other console) because I use public header or default sky3ds header on pokemon xy.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots of banned came from sky3ds, sky3ds cannot use dev_menu or savedatafiler and so on. So its got nothing to do with cheating. Sky3ds diskwriter write a 3ds rom to mmc loaded with template with default online header, if the person does not change the header with their private header thats mean they using public header. My friend always trade edited pokemon to me (using original cart) with their private header oras and xy rom game for sometime now. I got banned (other console) because I use public header or default sky3ds header on pokemon xy.

Which is why I edited the template with my own headers and no issues so far.

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I thought there was a way to then back up the game and rip the save from the rom? that way you can still edit the save file and re inject it back in to the game... even for Sky3ds owners??

or did I completely pull that out of thin air??

T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo +1