Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

wii_GOD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone has chip id for mario kart 7 EU please ? thanks

Download the latest template from Sky3DS,
Go to this site: 3ds.essh.co and search for the CTR-X-XXXX (Game ID)
After the 00 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX (your Chip ID)

** : CTR-P-AMKP

SHA1: 87432C300866ACCBFFDF0062EA09AF24405C5E7C
00 00 00 00 C2 FA 03 90 C2 22 13 00 6A A2 95 5D

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyones talking about possibilities and what can or not happen, what is seeable or not.

Look, this is how I see things. As long as you try to be safe using a private header or CIA, just enjoy yourself.

Not playing online because you're afraid of being banned is the same as being banned. Think about that. Weigh down on the pros, cons, what will you do or not with the console, etc.

Ever since we all got a Gateway or any other cart, we knew the risks. So yeah, think about it. :)

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
THERE IS 2 CTR-P-AMKP in the template >.> with differente chip ID

And on my own dump here is the chip ID C2 FA 00 90

Sendel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Download the latest template from Sky3DS,
Go to this site: 3ds.essh.co and search for the CTR-X-XXXX (Game ID)
After the 00 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX (your Chip ID)

** : CTR-P-AMKP

SHA1: 87432C300866ACCBFFDF0062EA09AF24405C5E7C
00 00 00 00 C2 FA 03 90 C2 22 13 00 6A A2 95 5D

I tried this chip id i got error code 002-0123

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this chip id i got error code 002-0123

and u change online ID?

try it....in any case....if all use the same chip ID isnt the same as have a public header?

greetings

EDIT: Not really , if u study the template, the chip ID is simillar on all games, i think that online header is which determine online connectivity....and the difference between a public or private header....this evenning i will try my experiment using offline header as online, and trying connecting me.

in other words , its logical than if all users that play online ORAS , present the same online header:

42 68 D5 09 A5 1D 3C AF 8D 66 6B 8F 2E 06 3C F9

and ORAS is now the most popular online 3ds game.....a lot of bans are falling on Sky3ds users

greetings

Sendel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
THERE IS 2 CTR-P-AMKP in the template >.> with differente chip ID

And on my own dump here is the chip ID C2 FA 00 90

I try this chip id, i got error code
and u change online ID?

try it....in any case....if all use the same chip ID isnt the same as have a public header?

greetings
Yes i changed but no working for online

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I try this chip id, i got error code
Yes i changed but no working for online

you are trying to go online with MK7 with your private header from ridge racer right? but since ridge racer doesnt have online connectivity at all, maybe you should try another header from a game with online connectivity

Sendel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you are trying to go online with MK7 with your private header from ridge racer right? but since ridge racer doesnt have online connectivity at all, maybe you should try another header from a game with online connectivity

I tried 2 header, both no working :(

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Doesn't matter ALL games have headers with or without online.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I just think with all those recent bans etc....nintendo could block headers of the games that dont have online connectivity at all.

IF they can tell the difference. IF they can see that the header is from a different game. Can they? Maybe, maybe not. We don't know and nobody can say with 100% confidence one way or another. I have a feeling that CIAs will be next, and others have a feeling that private headers will be. But nobody has any solid facts. Nobody who uses either card is safe. Hell, people who use R4 cards aren't completely safe. You know what would be 100% safe that we can all agree on?

Have a 3DS and put all the pirated game you want on it and play online until your hearts content using private headers or CIA. If you don't get banned YAY. If you do, buy another 3DS and play retail online games on it, and keep pirating away with the offline ones. Yeah it's more expensive but you're not going to get banned from playing retail games on an unhacked 3DS.

Reactions: hellionz

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ridge racer 3D and pokemon sapphir alpha

the header from pokemon will only work with card 2 roms like all pokemons, AC:NL etc...

and for your private header, something come into my mind, since there is 2 entry CTR-P-AMKP in the sky3DS template, i hope you are editing the good one ^^, i think one is for the older game, and the newer one already updated to 1.1

wii_GOD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not my point, i know all games have a header.

I just think with all those recent bans etc....nintendo could block headers of the games that dont have online connectivity at all.

That could be possible

I have tried all the options except .CIA. all my games don't have Online connectivity. maybe that could be one of the reasons.
also, i have my 3DS connected online through Virtual_Ethernet using DD-WRT. I dont have my 3DS connected directly to my main router so i dont update the system by mistake. i can just unplug my DD-WRT router and 3DS will loose WiFi connection without messing with my main router.

Modem<===>main router<==>bridge(V_Ethernet)<==>3DS

i will try connecting directly to the main router bypassing the bridge
or
use a game header that has online support

IF that doesnt work
then i'll try a .CIA file

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
IF they can tell the difference. IF they can see that the header is from a different game. Can they? Maybe, maybe not. We don't know and nobody can say with 100% confidence one way or another. I have a feeling that CIAs will be next, and others have a feeling that private headers will be. But nobody has any solid facts. Nobody who uses either card is safe. Hell, people who use R4 cards aren't completely safe. You know what would be 100% safe that we can all agree on?

Have a 3DS and put all the pirated game you want on it and play online until your hearts content using private headers or CIA. If you don't get banned YAY. If you do, buy another 3DS and play retail online games on it, and keep pirating away with the offline ones. Yeah it's more expensive but you're not going to get banned from playing retail games on an unhacked 3DS.

man, im just trying to help sendel!

and dont worry about me, i already own all the games i want to play online, + an extra 3DS with gateway, and i never went online with it

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
well i change the public header online ID for an offline header ID on template on my poke AS ....its works online..now lets see if this cause ban ....commence the risk!!!

PD:continue without NNID :D

grrtings

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
well i change the public header online ID for an offline header ID on template on my poke AS ....its works online..now lets see if this cause ban ....commence the risk!!!

PD:continue without NNID :D

grrtings

What I think Nintendo does for banning the players is banning the NNID. If you don't have one, you can't be banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC