Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got banned because I played an illicit copy of the game
Is this Nintendo's response? We all want to know how the detected it but of course we won't just learn from Nintendo. I still think public headers is the culprit and many others do also.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought there was a way to then back up the game and rip the save from the rom? that way you can still edit the save file and re inject it back in to the game... even for Sky3ds owners??

or did I completely pull that out of thin air??

T

You'll have to be on sysnand 9.2, big hint.

sALMAn84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I thought there was a way to then back up the game and rip the save from the rom? that way you can still edit the save file and re inject it back in to the game... even for Sky3ds owners??

T
sky3ds card 1 save file size is 1MB and card 2 is 10MB and cannot be edited or transfer other than using diskwriter to backup the save file and restore back to the rom. I dont know IF you can use gateway classic mode and use savedatafiler to export the the save and import back.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Lots of banned came from sky3ds, sky3ds cannot use dev_menu or savedatafiler and so on. So its got nothing to do with cheating. Sky3ds diskwriter write a 3ds rom to mmc loaded with template with default online header, if the person does not change the header with their private header thats mean they using public header. My friend always trade edited pokemon to me (using original cart) with their private header oras and xy rom game for sometime now. I got banned (other console) because I use public header or default sky3ds header on pokemon xy.

u can use easily pokemon inyection with browser exploit on sky DS ...and edit your game with pokehex and inyect your modified save game.

and...if u take a cheated pokemon on GTS, and they commence to watching you with ur public header...u have the same problem

greetings

EDIT: new conspiracy theory hahahahaha they are distributed cheated pokemon to follow illicit copies :D

Reactions: Tony8690

sALMAn84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
u can use easily pokemon inyection with browser exploit on sky DS ...and edit your game with pokehex and inyect your modified save game.

and...if u take a cheated pokemon on GTS, and they commence to watching you with ur public header...u have the same problem

greetings
If you a gateway or mt-card user its so easy to use phex with savedatafiler to edit your oras or xy save game. I dont think lots of sky3ds user knows about web browser RAM based pokemon injection.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
If you a gateway or mt-card user its so easy to use phex with savedatafiler to edit your oras or xy save game. I dont think lots of sky3ds user knows about web browser RAM based pokemon injection.

think the percentage of public header sky3ds users and GW users.....now think how many Sky3ds users (90% of public headers users) can use cheats....and compare with GW users (10% uf public headers users) ....

always more sky3ds users than GW users.....

all are theories, be sure...but in this , meanwhile all sky3ds users use the same template to patch his backups....

sALMAn84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Like me, I bought sky3ds before gateway 9.2 exploit came, so I use sky3ds just to play game until gateway 9.2 exploit out. And sky3ds emulate game like original cartridge by using diskwriter loaded with latest template. Not everyone who plays pokemon are cheater. The point is, if you want to cheat in game by editing the save file (before pokemon web injection out) gateway users are more risk to banned more than sky3ds who are using template with default header. Like you said all are theories but as we know sky3ds never update their template header either offline or online except adds a new game to the template, and not all sky3ds user bother to edit their template with private header for online game like pokemon before writing. Just be cautious and use private header for online game.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

T

Though you can get into the GW Menu without the cart itself I have no idea if you can import that save back into a Sky cart....going to test this out later.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though you can get into the GW Menu without the cart itself I have no idea if you can import that save back into a Sky cart....going to test this out later.

I had wanted to experiment this way to see if it would work, unfortunately I shipped my sky card back for an rma and decided on not getting it. The card will always be there....

wii_GOD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is all the numbers/letters after the Chip ID?

I dont use SKY3DS so i have no idea about those hex numbers, a wild guess those could be related to SKY3DS, 3DS and header error checking.
GW only needs the chip ID from that line.

Well, the good news is i wasnt banned!!!! as you guys guessed it, it was a header mismatch with chip ID.
I installed a .CIA and have no problem getting online. I am converting all my .3ds /3dz games to .cia

Thanks everyone for the help

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shamzie....all are played illicit copy of a game....dont be naive :D

we are trying to find the reason of why u are banned and we not ....

are u a cheater? used some poke injection? change some "edited" pokemon? did some cheats on SSB?

greetings

But that's the reason. I don't cheat, I don't know how. No injections or any of the other stuff you've mentioned. I simply went online with an illicit copy of the game and a public header.

Is this Nintendo's response? We all want to know how the detected it but of course we won't just learn from Nintendo. I still think public headers is the culprit and many others do also.

It is, they told me I'll have to send them copies of the cartridges I played online front and back if I want to be considered to have the ban removed .. Like that's going to happen haha. It's almost certain they just clocked a load of public headers. Probably just found out the sky3ds template.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's the reason. I don't cheat, I don't know how. No injections or any of the other stuff you've mentioned. I simply went online with an illicit copy of the game and a public header.

It is, they told me I'll have to send them copies of the cartridges I played online front and back if I want to be considered to have the ban removed .. Like that's going to happen haha. It's almost certain they just clocked a load of public headers. Probably just found out the sky3ds template.

I think its more than just headers, its also what game you were playing online.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far the main ones are PKMN, Smash and Kart. A few Bravely Defaults here and there also.

So when playing any of these games do you connect directly to each other or is there a server that you guys connect to, thats something think about? Because they could be looking at log files to see what NNID, what header were logged in and what time, then look at what games were played at during that time. They are probably keeping a large DB of logs and are sorting through them, scripts make the search go alot faster.

Reactions: hellionz
D

Deleted-355425

Send them a photo of a red front and back shot of a gateway card with the label pulled off and Pokemon OR scribbled on it and say you bought it like that from a car boot sale and it even came with the pokemon box :P

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when playing any of these games do you connect directly to each other or is there a server that you guys connect to, thats something think about? Because they could be looking at log files to see what NNID, what header were logged in and what time, then look at what games were played at during that time. They are probably keeping a large DB of logs and are sorting through them, scripts make the search go alot faster.

We connect to the Nintendo server and I'm sure they keep a log of who is using what header. I'm thinking if they see many people using the same header they just ban them all...which means there are some innocents caught in the cross fire. I also think they don't ban users right away. They wait a few weeks then ban a small batch in waves.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We connect to the Nintendo server and I'm sure they keep a log of who is using what header. I'm thinking if they see many people using the same header they just ban them all...which means there are some innocents caught in the cross fire. I also think they don't ban users right away. They wait a few weeks then ban a small batch in waves.

Even so they have a way to get unbanned and it shouldn't be long after you show proof of purchase, as I stated a couple weeks ago. The time the "innocent" provides that proof I'm unsure of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Found a bag of unpopped pop corn expired March 23 eating it anyway +1